To get your Telstra TV set up, first, check you’ve got everything you need. Your Telstra TV pack should contain:
- 1 x Telstra TV device
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x power adaptor
- 1 x Telstra TV remote control and 2x AAA batteries
- 1 x Quick Start Guide.
Something missing? Give us a call on 13 22 00 and say ‘Telstra TV Fault’.
Connect your Telstra TV to your digital TV
- Use the HDMI cable to connect your Telstra TV to your television
- Plug the power adapter into your Telstra TV, then plug it into a power point
- On your TV, select the HDMI input that your Telstra TV is connected to
If your Telstra TV has an antenna port, you can connect it to an antenna wall socket or an indoor antenna. You’ll need to provide your own antenna cable.
Pair your Enhanced Remote
- Remove the cover of your remote
- Insert batteries
- Press pairing button on remote until light flashes
Connect your Telstra TV to the internet
To connect via Wi-Fi:
- Use your Telstra TV remote to select Wi-Fi connection
- Select your home Wi-Fi network from the list
- Press OK on your Telstra TV remote control
- Enter your Wi-Fi password, if required.
To connect via Ethernet cable:
- Connect your Telstra TV to your modem with an Ethernet cable
- Use your Telstra TV remote to select Wired (Ethernet) connection
- Press OK on your Telstra TV remote control.
Set your display type
Select Auto-detect display type
- If you are happy with the resolution select OK and go to automatic
- You’ll then be shown a screen at the determined definition.
- If the screen looks good select Yes, screen looks good
- If it is not a good quality select No, I will choose a different setting
- This will allow you to manually select a definition.
Set up control of your TV
- To set up your remote to control the TV power and volume follow the on-screen prompts to confirm if you can hear music playing and that it’s then stopped. We recommend you temporarily disconnect any sound bars or any external sound systems for this step.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.