How do I confirm my subscription has been cancelled?
If you have successfully cancelled your subscription, you will receive an email confirming this from Flash. The email will be sent to the email address that was linked to your Flash account when signing up through Telstra.
Your Flash subscription is month to month, so you can cancel anytime.
How do I manage my account details and settings?
Managing your Flash subscription is simple and easy.
To update your account details and settings, change your payment method or cancel your Flash subscription, here’s how:
Simply ensure you are logged into Flash on a web browser, and then select one of the links below.
- Change your account details - to update or change your account details and settings
- Change your password
- Change your payment method or credit card - you can select your Telstra bill as your payment method at sign up. If you change the payment method to credit card you cannot change back to Telstra as your payment method.
Alternatively, you can go straight to Flash My Account.
How do I recover my login details?
If you have forgotten your Flash password:
- Go to the Flash login page
- Select Sign In
- Select Forgot password? below the Login option
- Enter the email linked to your Flash account
- Follow the prompts in the email sent to you to reset your password.
If you have forgotten the email address you signed up to Flash with:
- Go to Forgot my email address/username and follow the instructions.
What is my data usage on Flash?
When you’re streaming on Flash, the amount of data you use can differ depending on:
- The quality of your stream - whether it’s in Standard Definition (SD) or High Definition (HD)
- The amount of time spent streaming.
The information below breaks it down to give you a better idea:
Standard Definition (SD)
- 1 hour > 360p/480p/540p = 0.3GB/0.5GB
- 2 hours > 360p/480p/540p = 0.6GB/1GB
High Definition (HD)
- 1 hour > 720p/1080p = 1.5GB/3.25GB
- 2 hours > 720p/1080p = 3GB/6.5GB
Do I get the same Flash content when I sign up through Telstra?
Yes. You're still subscribing to Flash so you get access to exactly the same content that you would get if you signed up direct with Flash.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to answer your questions.