How do I suspend my Foxtel from Telstra service?
You can only suspend a Foxtel from Telstra service if it's not included in a Telstra Bundle. You can suspend your Foxtel from Telstra service as many times as you like, and the length of your suspension can vary:
- The minimum suspension period is one week
- The maximum suspension period is 12 months.
You'll need to contact us to suspend your Foxtel from Telstra service.
Frequently asked questions
- Your contract gets extended by the suspension period (unless you are no longer in contract)
- You can’t watch any Foxtel from Telstra content while it is suspended
- You can’t use any other Foxtel services like recorded programs or Foxtel GO.
When you resume your service, you'll have access to the same channel packages as before your suspension and return to paying the same monthly charges as well.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more
We're here to answer your questions.
If you'd like to speak with us in your preferred language, we've got you covered.