How do I unlink Telstra TV from my Telstra-ID?
The first step is to perform a factory reset
When you activate a Telstra TV, it will be linked to your Telstra ID. You can check how many Telstra TVs you have linked to your Telstra ID by going to Sign in to My Telstra and signing in using your Telstra ID account.
Factory resetting your TTV
Factory resetting your device will restart your device to the factory settings. This will not cancel any app subscriptions but you will have to sign back in. A factory reset will update your software and apps to the latest version.
- In the Telstra TV menu select Settings
- Select System
- Select Advanced system settings
- Select Factory reset
- Enter the 4-digit code shown on your TV screen
- Press OK.
Once you have completed a factory reset, you will need to follow a partial setup below
- Plug in your Telstra TV
- Press OK to get started and setup your internet connection
- Setup your display type
- Accept the T&Cs
- Once you are on the Welcome to Telstra TV screen, STOP and unplug device
- Go to tv.telstra.com.au and log in with your Telstra ID. Check that the device is no longer linked to your Telstra ID.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to answer your questions.