Spotify Premium support
How do I sign up?
To sign up for Spotify Premium, go to the Telstra Offers Hub.
- Sign in with your Telstra ID
- Choose the service you'd like to add your Spotify Premium Individual subscription to and select Redeem
- Enter the one-time PIN verification sent via SMS. If redeeming against a home internet service, the verification PIN will be sent to the contact mobile or email address listed on your account
- You'll be taken to the Spotify webpage to complete the redemption of the offer and start your subscription
- You're ready to start streaming.
Can I change to other Spotify Premium plans?
Telstra only offers the Spotify Premium Individual plan.
If you cancel your Spotify Premium subscription with Telstra, you can sign up with Spotify directly to access their other plans.
Do I get the same Spotify Premium content when I'm billed through Telstra?
Yes. You're still subscribing directly to Spotify, so you get access to exactly the same content that you'd get if you signed up directly with Spotify. The advantage is you won't have the hassle of a separate bill.
What is Offline Mode?
Offline Mode means listening without using the internet. In Offline Mode, you can play songs you’ve downloaded to your device, without using up any of your data. To do this, you’ll need to first download some music while you’re online.
You can download up to 10,000 songs per device, with Spotify Premium.
To keep all your offline music, you just need to go online once every 30 days.
How do I reset my password?
How do I get help with my Spotify account, app, or device?
How do I cancel my subscription?
Follow these steps to stop your Spotify Premium subscription with Telstra:
- Go to Telstra My Offers, or sign in to the My Telstra app with your Telstra ID
- Under My Offers, go to Spotify Premium and choose Manage
- Select Cancel
- Then Confirm cancellation.
We suggest cancelling at least 1 day before your monthly subscription renews so you're not charged for the next month.
You'll still have access to Spotify Premium until your next billing date, or if you cancelled within an offer period, you'll have access until the end of your offer period.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to answer your questions.