Yes! Your Telstra TV lets you watch movies and TV shows, play music and view photos stored on external devices.
- Plug your external device into the USB port on the back of your Telstra TV box
- Go to the ‘apps’ menu on Your Telstra TV
- Add the ROKU Media Player app
- n the ROKU app, select Video, Music, or Photo
- Select the show or music you want to play
- Select OK.
Good to know:
Telstra TV can play these file types:
- Video – MKV, MP4, MOV, WMV
- Music – ACC, MP3, WMA, FLAC, WAV
- Photo – JPG, PNG, GIF (non-animated)
How do I stop a video?
On your Telstra TV remote control select Up, Back or Home.
How do I see the cover artwork?
Save a JPG file of the cover artwork in the same folder as the movie or album on your external hard drive or USB stick.
How do I get Dolby Digital or DTS?
Use an HDMI cable to connect your Telstra TV to a television with Dolby Digital or DTS.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.