You can clear the data and settings from your Telstra TV by doing a factory reset. This article explains the two ways to do it.
Reset your Telstra TV with the reset button
- Remove all cables except the power cord from your Telstra TV
- On the back of the device, use a paper clip to hold down the reset button for 15 seconds
- Keep holding the reset button and remove the power cord from the Telstra TV
- Release the reset button
- Plug all the cords back into the Telstra TV
Reset your Telstra TV with the Telstra TV menu
If you want to put new settings into your Telstra TV, follow the Guided Setup on screen.
- In the Telstra TV menu select Settings
- Select System
- Select Advanced system settings
- Select Factory reset
- Enter the 4-digit code shown on your TV screen
- Press OK.
Good to know:
A factory reset won’t cancel app subscriptions from other companies. Contact the app provider if you want to cancel them.
Need more help?
Watch our video on How to disable live TV on Telstra TV®
Still need to get in touch