Manage my account online
My Telstra in a browser, and the My Telstra app let you manage your account and services from your computer, compatible smartphone or tablet. Your Telstra ID is the only sign-in you need to access all your Telstra services. If you don’t have one, register for a Telstra ID now.
- View your invoices and upcoming payments for a Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan
- Update your billing address and change your bill type
- Enjoy Telstra Plus offers
- Check your estimated usage (post-paid mobile) or balance (Pre-Paid mobile)
- Recharge or change your Pre-Paid offer
- Check your estimated home broadband data usage
- Request a data top up for your home broadband service at no extra cost (up to 3 times a calendar year on selected plans)
- Add Voice and Data packs (post-paid mobile)
- Add Plus packs (Pre-Paid mobile)
- Track your nbn™ service order and re-schedule appointments
- Track your faults
- View and pay your bills
- Manage your Foxtel from Telstra service
- Manage Premium SMS services
- Manage International Roaming
- Access Support and Diagnostic tools
- Contact us via Messaging to get help
Good to know:
- Some app features aren't available for some devices
If it’s the first time you’re setting it up:
- Select Add an Account
- Fill in your details then select Continue
- If you enter your mobile number, we’ll send you an SMS with a 6-digit one-time code
- When prompted, enter your one-time code to complete registering your new account.
If you’re adding another service:
- Select Services from the menu at the top of the page
- Scroll down to Can’t see one of your services? Get help
- Enter the requested details and follow the remaining prompts to add the service to your account.
We’ve moved your online accounts into one place so they’re easier to find and manage. So when you sign in, it may look different – but the only difference is you’re seeing your accounts together.
If you don’t recognise a service listed, contact us as soon as possible.
A Telstra ID is the only sign-in you need to access all your Telstra services. When you register for Telstra ID, you’ll create a username and password that you can use to sign in to a range of Telstra apps and services.
You may already have a Telstra ID if:
- You already use one of our online services. This could include My Telstra in app or in a browser, Telstra Plus or AFL Live Pass
- You use Telstra Mail, or have a BigPond or Telstra.com email address
- You have StayConnected on your device(s)
- You’ve used the CrowdSupport® community
You may also have a Telstra ID to access these apps on your smart devices:
- My Telstra app
- Telstra Air
- Telstra Home Dashboard
Don’t have a Telstra ID?
No problem. Register for a Telstra ID now.
A Telstra ID is the easiest way to access all your Telstra services.
- One simple sign-in - Your Telstra ID is the only sign-in you need to access all your Telstra apps – My Telstra, AFL, NRL, Netball, Telstra TV and more
- Everything’s easier - When you’re signed in with your Telstra ID, it’s quick and simple to manage your services, pay bills and get help
- Get rewarded - Earn points, enjoy benefits and redeem rewards with Telstra Plus – only with your Telstra ID
To recover your Telstra ID username, follow these steps:
- Go to Recover your username and enter one of the following details:
- The email address linked to your Telstra account, or
- Your Telstra home, mobile or account number
- Select Let’s get started and follow the prompts
- If your email address is registered with us, you’ll receive an email with your Telstra ID within 10 minutes.
- In the email, click Sign in. This will take you to My Telstra where you can sign in with your Telstra ID
Tip: If you haven’t received anything, please check your junk/spam folder
Tip: If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset your password.
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Go to the forgotten password page
- Enter your username and confirm you’re not a robot by ticking the box
- Click on Send email
- Check for an email from Telstra. This may take up to 10 minutes to arrive
- In the email, click on Reset my password
- Enter your new password and click Reset password
Tip: If you haven’t received anything, please check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, you can click on Resend link from the previous screen
Tip: If you’ve also forgotten your username, you can recover your username.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to answer your questions.