How do I check my contract or cancel a Telstra service?
You can check your plan details and cancel your services in the My Telstra app, or My Telstra in a browser:
My Telstra app
- For your Mobile services:
- Go to Services and choose your service
- Select View or manage your plan to see your plan details or cancel your service.
- If your query is about your home phone or internet, you'll need to Message us.
My Telstra in a browser
- For your nbn home internet or home phone;
- Go to Services and find your service
- Select Manage internet or select Manage home phone
- Under your plan name, select Change or cancel.
- If your query is about ADSL, you'll need to Message us.
A Device Payment Contract (DPC) lets you pay off your mobile or tablet in interest-free monthly repayments over 24 or 36 months, but only if you’ve signed up for a Mobile or Data Plan between 25 June 2019 and 30 June 2020.
From 1 July 2020, your DPC will be for either 12 or 24 months.
If you decide to disconnect your plan or end your DPC early, you’ll be required to pay the balance of your remaining device repayments in one final payment; check your remaining DPC balance.
Once you’ve done that, if you still want to proceed with cancelling your service or switching to another provider, you can contact us to discuss your next steps, or cancel via the My Telstra app or via My Telstra in a browser (you may still need to contact us to complete your cancellation).
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to answer your questions.