Your bill with Telstra
It’s time to say goodbye to paper bills
Changing to an email bill is not only good for the environment, it may also help keep your personal details safe.
- Telstra has been working to reduce its carbon emissions since 2011. One of our climate ambitions is to reduce them by 50% in the next 10 years.
- We sent out 10 million paper bills to our customers last calendar year, which equates to 2,464 trees and 920 tonnes of carbon emissions.
- Having your bill sent to your password protected email address may help keep your personal information safer.
- Phone bills contain private information you want to keep away from prying eyes, so receiving a phone bill via email will help protect your privacy.
- Emailed bills are delivered before your payment is due and not delayed in the post, making it easier to budget effectively.
- You can also control how you view and manage your monthly bills in My Telstra. You can access 13 months of PDF bills if you prefer a physical bill and you can forward, print or download and save your bills any time in My Telstra in app or in a browser.
If you have a Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan, you won’t receive a bill. Instead, you’ll receive a tax invoice after your AutoPay payment is successful. You’ll receive an SMS to let you know when your tax invoice is ready to view, download and print from the My Telstra app.
More about paper to email bill
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
Find a store
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.