Our best home
With 1,000GB of data for the whole family
and amazing entertainment, our Large
bundle really is a big deal.
8am-9pm AEST Sales: 1800 708 867
Our plans include
JUST THE BASICS
For 24 months
GOOD FOR FAMILIES
For 24 months
Good for families that watch videos online or download lots
Enhance your broadband
Need tech help? Get 24x7 support for your gadgets, computers and the internet over the phone, online or instore.
Telstra Broadband Protect
Help protect every device connected to your Telstra home broadband service.
Reliable in-home coverage
Purchase one of our gateways or Wi-Fi range extenders to suit your needs
Our home broadband gateways enable you to:
- share your broadband internet connection with multiple devices
- work virtually anywhere around a typical house with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone
- include four ethernet ports for wired connections.
Telstra Cable Gateway Max™
World's first AC Cable Gateway
Questions about home broadband? We can help
Things you need to know
- Service not available to all areas, homes or customers.
- A 52c call connection fee applies to calls where a per min rate is charged.
- Satellite numbers are not standard mobiles
- Your home phone and broadband service must be connected at the same physical address
- Family calls benefit – if you have an Ultimate Plan, New Ultimate Plan or Ultimate II Plan, calls from your mobile service are not included.
- Mobile bundle bonus – For a full list of mobile plans eligible for the Mobile Bundle Bonus please see telstra.com.au/bundlebonus
- Eligible home broadband service and compatible gateway required to join Telstra Air.
Data top up: Available on ADSL, Cable, Velocity and the nbn™ network home broadband.
- The 3 Top-Ups are available to consumer home broadband customers with a 13 digit account number.
- The Top-Up amount will be 100% of your plan allowance. For example, if you're on a 50GB Broadband plan you’ll receive a 50GB Top-Up.
- Unused Top-Ups don't carry over into the next year, and expire at the end of the billing cycle
- Top-Ups will only unshape your account if you have exceeded your data allowance – not if you are shaped due to Credit Management.
In areas serviced by the nbn™ network, Telstra may be required to connect services onto the nbn™ network. Once you are connected to the nbn™ network, you won’t able to move to our copper network.
Our standard installation involves self installation and has minimum eligibility requirements.