Why aren’t emails I send appearing in my Sent folder?
If you’re sending emails but they’re not appearing in your Sent emails folder, your Telstra Mail account may not be set up to save them.
How do i save my sent messages?
Log in to Telstra Mail using your browser and follow these steps.
- Select Settings
- Select Mail
- Make sure the ‘Save sent messages’ box is ticked
- Select Save
If that doesn’t work:
- Check your settings to see if you have any rules to automatically move or delete messages:
- Go to Settings, click on Mail and then 'Organise inbox'
- Delete any move or delete rules you have created.
- Check Drafts and Outbox, in case your message has not completed sending. It will not appear in your sent folder until it’s gone from either of these folders.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
Help made easy with the My Telstra app.
Tech help on call
Technology crisis? Our experts are available 24/7.
If you'd like to speak with us in your preferred language, we've got you covered.