Before you start
To get started, you'll need your Telstra email address (this may be a Telstra managed domain or end in @bigpond.com or @Telstra.com) and password. If you're not sure what your email address is, sign in to My Telstra to find a list of your active mailboxes.
Once you've signed in to My Telstra:
- Go to Profile, located at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under Manage your profile, go to Account Settings, and select Manage mailboxes. This will list all the active mailboxes you currently have.
- Use the email username to sign in to the mailbox you'd like to access.
Can't see any active mailboxes?
Sign in to Telstra webmail
There are two ways to access your webmail:
- Go to Sign in to webmail in your browser, or
- On any telstra.com page, go to Sign in, located at the top right-hand corner and select Telstra Mail from the drop down menu.
Want to change your password?
- Go to Webmail main menu next to your email address, select Settings, then Accounts
- Go to Change Password
- Follow the prompts to Reset your password.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more
We're here to answer your questions.
If you'd like to speak with us in your preferred language, we've got you covered.