To reduce spam, or block unwanted emails from one source, you might consider blocking all email from a single domain – for example every email coming from @telstra.com.au.
To block a domain:
- Go to Sign in to webmail
- Forgotten something? Retrieve your email address or Reset your password.
- Log in using your Telstra email address and password
- Select Settings on the top right of the screen
- Select Mail on the left hand menu
- Select Blocked Senders on the sub menu
- In the pop-up screen enter the domain with the symbols *@ in front of it. eg: *@telstra.com.au
- Select Add.
Good to know: To block a domain you must enter the whole domain exactly as it appears. Similar domains won’t be blocked. Eg: @telstra.com.au won’t block @telstra.com. You’d need to block @telstra.com as well. If you receive unsolicited marketing, do not unsubscribe as this may validate your email address to spammers, who will then send more. Block the domain instead.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more
We're here to answer your questions.
If you'd like to speak with us in your preferred language, we've got you covered.