This article explains what to do if you’re logged in to webmail but your emails don’t appear.
- Clear your internet browser’s cache and cookies
- Check your emails aren’t auto forwarded
- Select Settings
- Select Mail
- Select Auto-forward
- Make sure Auto-forward is not ticked*
*If you need auto-forwarding but still want to see those emails in webmail:
- Tick Auto-forwarding
- Tick Keep a copy in your inbox
- Check your anti-virus and firewall settings
To see if your anti-virus or firewall is the cause:
- Disable it then log in to webmail
- If your inbox loads you may need to add telstra.com to your anti-virus’ white list. Contact your security software’s customer support for help.
- Check your devices are set to IMAP
Consult your web browser’s support for instructions.
Do you check your emails on multiple devices? If one device is set to POP instead of IMAP it may prevent your other devices from downloading