Troubleshooting your Telstra TV
To connect your Telstra TV to the internet:
Connect via Wi-Fi:
- Use your Telstra TV remote to select Wi-Fi connection
- Select your home Wi-Fi network from the list
- Press OK on your Telstra TV remote control
- Enter your Wi-Fi password, if required
Forgot your Wi-Fi password?
- ADSL, Cable, Mobile Broadband – call 133 933
- nbn™ broadband – call 1800 834 273 and select option 4
- Velocity – call 1800 008 994
Good to know: The layout of your home may affect Wi-Fi performance. For tips on how to improve it, read our article on maximising Wi-Fi performance
Connect via Ethernet cable:
- Connect your Telstra TV to your modem with an Ethernet cable
- Use your Telstra TV remote to select Wired (Ethernet) connection
- Press OK on your Telstra TV remote control.
What’s an Ethernet cable?
An Ethernet cable is the type of cable that connects your modem to the wall socket. We don’t supply an Ethernet cable with your Telstra TV.
Need more help?
Watch our video on How to troubleshoot apps on the Telstra TV
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.