To resolve any issues with your standard Telstra TV remote, try the following:
- Make sure that you can see the front of your Telstra TV from where you are sitting and there is no visible obstruction between the device and the remote
- Try holding your remote up higher and pointing it directly at the Telstra TV to ensure there is nothing to block the signal from the remote. If the remote now works, then you should move any obstacles blocking the signal from the remote to the device, or if possible move your device to a position where the remote will respond better
- Try removing the batteries from your remote and re-inserting them
- Try replacing the batteries
- Unplug the Telstra TV from the power point and plug it back in
- If your remote control is still not working then please call us on 13 22 00.
Need more help?
Watch our videos on;
How to troubleshoot your Telstra TV® remote
How to use your Telstra TV® remote