If you’ve tried turning on your Telstra TV but it’s not working:
- Make sure the cords and connections are firmly plugged in.
- Turn your Telstra TV off at the power point, wait 20 seconds and then turn it on again. If the Telstra TV is getting power, the LED on the front of the Telstra TV will light up.
- Make sure your modem is working by accessing the internet from another device
- Turn your TV off and on again
- Make sure that you’ve selected the correct HDMI input on your TV.
Still not working?
Call 13 22 00. Make sure you have access to your Telstra TV. We’ll need the serial number – it’s on the exterior of the unit.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.