This article explains what to look for if your Telstra TV is freezing or slowing down.
- Check your internet connection
- Make sure all your cords are plugged in correctly
- Turn your modem off, wait 30 seconds then turn it on again
- Check your internet speed
- Check if you’ve gone over your data allowance
What if I’ve gone over my data allowance on my Telstra home broadband service?
If you need more data for your Telstra home broadband service you can:
- Request our Home Broadband Three for Free Data Top-Up to three times a year
- Considering increase your monthly data allowance by signing up for a new Broadband plan
Still having trouble?
If you still can’t fix your problem try our broadband troubleshooting tool.
If the steps above have not resolved this error, please call 13 22 00 and say ‘Telstra TV’.
Still need to get in touch