If you’re thinking about cancelling your Foxtel on Telstra service, or switching providers:
- Call 13 22 00 and say ‘disconnect’
- Chat with us online to see if we can find a plan that works better for you.
Will there be a cancellation fee?
- If you cancel before your contract ends, or your Foxtel is part of a bundle, you may incur an Early Termination Charge
- The Telstra representative can tell you the amount required to pay out your contract if applicable.
What else happens when I cancel?
- You’ll need to return your Foxtel Set Top Box, power lead with power pack (where applicable) and your Smartcard (not applicable on IQ3). We’ll send you instructions on how to do this by SMS, email or post.
- We may charge you an Unrecovered Equipment Fee for Foxtel equipment that is not returned.
Still need to get in touch