If you’re an AFL fan, this app keeps you up to date with all the latest news, replays, trades and transfers in AFL. Plus get:
- On-demand full match replays from 2012 onwards (data-free on the Telstra mobile network excludes all non-video content and ads during Video on Demand content).
- Live radio
- Premium stats, live scores and live ladder
- Real-time player and team insights on the Telstra tracker
- AFL TV for exclusive panel shows, highlight packages and more.
How do I get it?
Download the AFL App via Google Play or the App Store.
What's changed with AFL Live Pass?
We've retired Live Pass from the AFL Live Official App, which means you'll no longer be able to live stream games from the 2021 season and onwards. For more information see Updates to Live Pass.
What about the different club apps?
- Telstra provides the apps for all of the AFL Clubs.
- You can get your club’s app from Google Play or the App Store.
Do I have to pay for data downloads?
Standard data charges apply when downloading and using the app.
Good to know:
- Streaming video in the app via Telstra Air® does count towards your data allowance.
- Data-free streaming excludes all non-video content and ads during Video on Demand content.
Can I watch AFL matches on my mobile?
It depends on the type of mobile device you have. To find out if your mobile device is compatible.
What if it says ‘External Display Not Allowed’?
- The AFL App may be having issues. Wait a few minutes and try again.
- Your mobile device may not be compatible; check the device list here
Still need to get in touch