If you’ve got a Foxtel from Telstra service you can watch Pay Per View content from services like Foxtel Store, Main Event and Adults Only. Here’s how:
There are 3 ways to watch Pay Per View Content:
- Impulse Pay Per View (IPPV)
- order a show via your Foxtel box
- only available to internet customers
- you can only watch it on the Foxtel box where the IPPV was ordered.
- Over the Phone Pay Per View (OPPV)
- order a show by calling 131 999
- you can watch it on all your Foxtel boxes
- only available for Main Event.
- Order through Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select Manage next to Foxtel from Telstra
- Select the Pay Per View & Apps tab
- Under Main Event, select Browse & Order
- Pick the event you want and tick Order this session then select Next
- Select Confirm
Good to know:
- If your Foxtel box isn’t connected to your home internet, you can’t order Pay Per View shows through your Foxtel Box.
Where can I get help with Foxtel Pay Per View?
Call 13 22 00 and say ‘Foxtel’.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.