If you’ve got a Foxtel from Telstra service you can watch Pay Per View content from services like Foxtel Store, Main Event and Adults Only. Here’s how:
There are 3 ways to watch Pay Per View Content:
- Impulse Pay Per View (IPPV)
- order a show via your Foxtel box
- only available to internet customers
- you can only watch it on the Foxtel box where the IPPV was ordered.
- Over the Phone Pay Per View (OPPV)
- order a show by calling 131 999
- you can watch it on all your Foxtel boxes
- only available for Main Event.
- Order through Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select Manage next to Foxtel from Telstra
- Select the Pay Per View & Apps tab
- Under Main Event, select Browse & Order
- Pick the event you want and tick Order this session then select Next
- Select Confirm
Good to know:
- If your Foxtel box isn’t connected to your home internet, you can’t order Pay Per View shows through your Foxtel Box.
Where can I get help with Foxtel Pay Per View?
Call 13 22 00 and say ‘Foxtel’.
Still need to get in touch