If you’ve already got Foxtel, you can upgrade to a new set top box. Follow the steps here to order yours online via Telstra 24x7 My Account.
To upgrade your set top box online:
- Log into Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Select the Plans & Usage tab
- Select Foxtel from Telstra
- Select the Set Top Box & Accessories tab
- Under ‘My Set Top Box’, select Upgrade
- Select the set top-box you want
- Review your order details
- Select Confirm.
Can I install the Foxtel set-top box myself?
It depends where you are and the type of equipment involved. This will be sorted out when you order. If it looks like you can self-install, we’ll send you a self-install kit via registered post.
What if I can’t install the set-top box myself?
Call 13 22 00 to arrange a technician visit.
What do I do with my old set-top box?
We’ll send you a pre-paid satchel to put your old set-top box in and post back to us. If you have a Foxtel Technician come out to do the installation, he will take the old set-top box with him.
Still need to get in touch