How do I get Foxtel GO?
This article explains how to download and set up Foxtel GO so you can watch Foxtel on your phone, tablet or computer.
Good to know:
- You need to be a Foxtel subscriber to watch programs on Foxtel GO
- You can only watch shows that are available as part of your Foxtel subscription
- Data charges may apply. For use only in Australia.
What does Foxtel GO work on?
- iPad 2 or above
- iPhone 4s or above (running IOS 8 or above)
- all Android devices running Jellybean 4.1 or above
- Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7
- PCs running XP service pack 2 or higher (using Internet Explorer 8 or above).
Where do I download Foxtel GO?
For iPhones and iPads:
For Android devices:
How do I sign in to Foxtel GO?
Sign in to Foxtel GO using your Foxtel Online Account username and password.
What if I don’t have a Foxtel username and password?
You can register for one in Foxtel GO.
To register you will need TWO of the following:
- Your date of birth
- Your Smartcard number
- Your Foxtel account number.
Can’t find your Foxtel username account number?
No problem, it’s on:
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.