How do I monitor my Telstra Mail storage?
This article explains how to manage your emails so you don’t go over your storage limit.
What happens if I reach my 10GB storage limit?
We will email you when your storage is full. You can still access your Telstra email, however:
- You won’t be able to receive new emails
- You won’t be able to send emails.
To send and receive emails you need to reduce your storage to less than 10GB.
Free up storage
Good to know
Emails in your ‘Trash’ and all other folders (eg the ‘Sent’ folder) count towards your storage total until they are permanently deleted.
To empty the ‘Trash’ folder immediately:
- Hover the cursor over the ‘Trash’ folder
- Select the trashcan symbol.
How can I see how much storage I’ve used?
- Go to Telstra Mail
- Select Settings at the top right
- Select Mail from the left-hand menu
- You’ll see your usage at the bottom of the page