The best of Google. Even more pro.
With Google AI and the best pro Pixel Camera, it’s the most powerful, personal Pixel yet.
Next-level performance from Google Tensor G3.
Fully upgraded cameras and never-before-seen editing. 1Refer to legal disclaimers
Google AI helps you get more done, even faster. 1Refer to legal disclaimers
Powerful security keeps your info safe.
Seven years of security updates and new Feature Drops. 2Refer to legal disclaimers
Brilliant, immersive 6.7-inch Super Actual display.3Refer to legal disclaimers
Refresh rate adjusts from 1 to 120Hz for responsive performance.4Refer to legal disclaimers
Polished aluminium frame and matt back glass.
The power and brains behind Pixel 8 Pro.
The new Google Tensor G3 chip is custom-designed with Google AI for cutting-edge photo and video features and smarter ways to help throughout the day. And it makes Pixel super fast and efficient.
Everyday moments through a pro-level lens.
The Pixel 8 Pro triple rear camera with Google AI keep your photos and videos in line with your vision.5Refer to legal disclaimers
Four exceptional cameras. Completely upgraded.
50 MP main camera for better low-light photos.1Refer to legal disclaimers
48 MP ultrawide camera for improved macro photography.1Refer to legal disclaimers
48 MP telephoto camera is Pixel's best zoom ever.1Refer to legal disclaimers
10.5 MP front camera for your sharpest selfies yet.1Refer to legal disclaimers
Stunning photos come as standard.
Full resolution photos. Full creative control.
Pro controls unlock advanced camera settings like shutter speed, ISO and more. And they support full-resolution images for richer detail.6Refer to legal disclaimers
Better low-light photos. It's like night and day.
The Pixel 8 Pro camera delivers stunning photo quality from dusk until dawn with Night Sight and astrophotography.
Photos that every group can agree on.
Did someone blink or look away? Pixel's Best Take combines similar photos into one fantastic picture where everyone looks their best.7Refer to legal disclaimers
Reimagine your photos. Right on your phone. (Coming this summer.)8Refer to legal disclaimers
Use Magic Editor in Google Photos to add custom edits and studio-quality enhancements to any photo.7Refer to legal disclaimers Improve lighting and background, move a subject, and more, with just a few taps.
Incredible videos on every take.
Amazing video quality.
The Pixel 8 Pro camera records sharp, smooth videos with clear audio, even in crowded, dimly lit places.
Expert video processing.
(Coming this summer.)8Refer to legal disclaimers
Don’t worry about shaky or imperfect videos. Video Boost automatically adjusts colour, lighting, stabilization, and graininess to make every moment more cinematic. So you see rich detail and colour, even if you recorded in low light.
Video sounds even better.
Audio Magic Eraser uses Google AI to easily reduce disruptive sounds like cars, wind, or construction with a few taps.7,9Refer to legal disclaimers
Beautifully authentic videos with Real Tone.
Real Tone, now in video, accurately represents the nuances of more skin tones. So everyone feels seen.
Do more, even faster.
Built with Google Tensor G3 and Google AI, Pixel 8 makes it even easier to screen calls, connect in new languages and more.10Refer to legal disclaimers
Translate on the spot.
With Live Translate, you can interpret face-to-face conversations in 49 languages in real time, transcribe messages and translate signs.11Refer to legal disclaimers
Avoid unwanted calls.
With Call Screen, Google Assistant can answer unknown numbers and find out who’s calling and why – so you can decide whether to pick up.10Refer to legal disclaimers
Google AI makes your favourite apps even better.
Pixel comes with the apps that you use most. And they use Google AI to help you save time and get more done.
Do more with your voice.
Just say 'Hey Google' to stay in touch, manage tasks, get answers and more. Write messages twice as fast with your voice.12Refer to legal disclaimers And get helpful info at the right time.
Powerful features help keep you and your info safe.
Crisis alerts keep you a step ahead.
Get proactive notifications about nearby hazards, like flooding, fire or a tornado.13Refer to legal disclaimers
Security that you can count on.
With Google Tensor G3 and the Titan M2 security chip, multiple layers of security help keep your personal info safe.
Extra protection when you're online.
With VPN by Google One built in, Pixel helps protect your online activity no matter what app or web browser you use.14Refer to legal disclaimers
Detects a car crash. And calls for help.
Pixel is designed to detect if you've been in a severe car crash and call emergency services for you if you can't.15Refer to legal disclaimers
Security and privacy, made simple.
The Security and Privacy hub makes it easy to see and control settings for your phone, account and passwords – all in one spot. And Pixel comes with seven years of OS, security and Feature Drop updates, so it gets even more secure over time.2Refer to legal disclaimers
Super powerful. Built to last.
A battery you can count on.
The Adaptive Battery can last over 24 hours – or up to 72 hours with Extreme Battery Saver.16Refer to legal disclaimersAnd it charges faster than ever.
Durable by design.
With Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus® 2 and IP68 protection, your Pixel can handle scratches, slips, spills and dust.17Refer to legal disclaimers
Pixel 8 Pro is made with 18% recycled materials.18Refer to legal disclaimers
Pixel devices are even better together.
Pixel phones, tablets, watches and earbuds are powered by Google AI for personalised help throughout your day.19Refer to legal disclaimers
Stunning photos made simple.
Control your Pixel Camera from your Pixel Watch, edit photos on your Pixel Tablet, and show your favourites on Nest Hub.19, 7Refer to legal disclaimers
Entertainment on the go.
Enjoy music, games and shows from anywhere and easily move them from one device to another.10Refer to legal disclaimers
Feel protected with personal safety features.
Severe car crash detection on your phone and fall detection on your watch are designed to connect you with emergency services if you need help.19, 13,15Refer to legal disclaimers
Take control of your connected home.
Manage your compatible smart home devices from anywhere with the Google Home App on your Pixel devices.19, 20Refer to legal disclaimers
It's easy to switch to Pixel.
Transfer your contacts, photos, messages and more.23Refer to legal disclaimers And Pixel already comes with your favourite Google apps.
Add a little extra help.
Protect your phone in style.
The Pixel 8 Pro Case is made from soft, resilient silicone, so it's the perfect balance of comfort and durability.
You'll really love charging.
Pixel Stand is a fast, convenient way to wirelessly charge your Pixel 8 Pro – and Pixel Buds. Use your phone like a mini display for photos while charging.23Refer to legal disclaimers
Charge and go. Fast.
Charge your Google products quickly with the 30 W USB-C® Charger.24Refer to legal disclaimersIt's compact enough to take wherever you go.
Comes with premium Google services for new users.
Pixel 8 Pro includes six months of both the Google One Premium 2 TB plan and Fitbit Premium, plus three months of YouTube Premium.25Refer to legal disclaimers New users only.
Enjoy your favourite videos and music ad-free, in the background and offline on your lightning-fast phone.26Refer to legal disclaimersNew users only.
Give your motivation a health boost with six months of Fitbit Premium at no cost, for new and returning users.27Refer to legal disclaimers
Get access to 2TB of cloud storage from Google One and automatic phone backup for your photos, videos, contacts and more.28Refer to legal disclaimers New users only.
- Compared to earlier Pixel phones.
- Pixel updates for seven years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the US. See the Pixel phone software updates page for details.
- When measured diagonally as a rectangle, screen is 6.7 inches. Actual viewable area is less. Dimension may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Not available for all apps or content.
- Not available for all camera apps or modes.
- Not available on all cameras or apps.
- Requires the Google Photos app.
- Release timing is subject to change.
- May not work on all audio elements.
- Call Screen is not available in all countries or languages. See the Pixel Call Assist page for details.
- Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. See the Pixel Live Translate set up page for more information. Translation may not be instantaneous. Actual results may vary.
- Based on tap and voice typing in English. Voice typing is not available in all languages or countries.
- Personal Safety app features like Crisis Alerts are dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be available in all areas. For more information, see the Pixel personal safety page.
- Restrictions apply. Some data is not transmitted through VPN. Not available in all countries. All other Google One membership benefits sold separately. This VPN offer does not impact the price or benefits of the Google One plan. Use of VPN may increase data costs depending on your plan. See the Google One VPN page for details.
- Car crash detection not available in all languages or countries. Car crash detection may not detect all accidents. High-impact activities may trigger calls to the emergency services. This feature is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas. For country and language availability and more information, see the Pixel Car Crash Detection set up page.
- For 'over 24 hours': Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major operator network. For 'up to 72 hours': Back to top Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Battery testing conducted on a major operator network. For both claims: Battery testing conducted in California in mid 2023 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that, for the 'up to 72 hours' claim only, Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
- Designed to comply with dust and water protection rating IP68 under IEC standard 60529 when each device leaves the factory but the device is not water- or dust-proof. The accessories are not water- or dust resistant. Water resistance and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and will diminish or be lost over time due to normal wear and tear, device repair, disassembly or damage. Phone is not drop/tumble proof and dropping your device may result in loss of water/dust resistance. Damage from drops, tumbles and other external forces are not covered under warranty. Liquid damage voids the warranty. See the Pixel water damage prevention page for details.
- Recycled materials are approximately 18% of phone based on weight.
- Devices sold separately.
- Fast Pair requires location enabled. Devices must have been previously paired with Pixel Buds.
- Requires compatible smart home devices (sold separately) and Google Home app.
- Some third-party apps and data may not be transferred automatically. Visit the Move to a Pixel phone page for information.
- Pixel Stand and Pixel Buds sold separately.
- 30 W USB-C® Charger with USB-PD 3.0 (PPS) sold separately. USB-C® is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum.
- The Google One Premium, Fitbit Premium and YouTube Premium trial offers are available to eligible users with the purchase and activation of a Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro. Google One and YouTube Premium offers expire on 15 December 2024 at 11.59 p.m. PT. Valid form of payment required at sign-up, but you will not be charged until the respective trial period expires. Cancel at any time. Content and features may change. See the YouTube Premium restrictions page, Google Fitbit Premium terms page and Google One Pixel 8 and 8 Pro offer page for full terms.
- With eligible device purchase. Offer available to new users only (no past trial of YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, YouTube Red or Google Play Music). Offer expires on 15 December 2024 at 11.59 p.m. PT. Valid form of payment and Google Account required at sign-up, but you will not be charged until the trial period expires. Must be 18 years or older. Cancel at any time. No refunds for partial billing periods. See the YouTube Premium restrictions page for full terms.
- With an eligible device purchase. New and returning Premium members only. Offer expires on 15 December 2024 at 11.59 p.m. PT. Valid form of payment required. $14.99/month after expiry of six-month membership. Cancel at any time. Membership cannot be gifted. Content and features may change. See the Google Fitbit Premium terms page for more details.
- The Google One offer is available to eligible users with the purchase and activation of Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro. New Google One users only. Offer expires on 15 December 2024 at 11.59 p.m. PT. Valid form of payment and Google Account required at sign-up, but you will not be charged until the trial period has expired. Must be 18 years or older. Cancel at any time. See the Google One Pixel 8 and 8 Pro offer page for full terms.
|Model||Pixel 8 Pro|
|Storage||128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB|
|Operating System||Android 14|
|Network Support 4GX||Yes|
|Network Support 5G||Yes|
|Telstra Blue Tick||No|
|Processor||Google Tensor G3|
|Display Type||Full-screen 6.7-inch (170 mm)|
|Aspect Ratio||20:9 aspect ratio|
|Pixel Density||489 ppi|
|Screen Size||6.7 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1344 x 2992 pixels|
|Front Camera||10.5 MP Dual PD selfie camera 1.22 μm pixel width f/2.2 aperture Auto-focus 95° ultrawide field of view 13|
|Rear Camera||50 MP Octa PD wide camera, 12 MP ultrawide camera with auto-focus 13, 48 MP Quad PD ultrawide camera with autofocus, 48 MP Quad PD telephoto camera 5x optical zoom Super Res Zoom up to 30x|
|Wireless Charging||Yes - with M18W Wireless Charging with Google Pixel Stand (2nd Gen) and 5W reverse wireless charging safe accessories.|
|Wi-Fi||Yes - Wifi 7|
|Wi-Fi Support||Yes - Wifi 7|
|USB Connector||USB C|
|USB Connectivity||USB C|
|4G Network||LTE Bands B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Network||Bands n1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 70, 71, 77, 78, 258|
|Dual SIM||Yes - Physical Sim & eSim|
Annual price review
Our mobile and data plans include an annual price review and may increase in line with CPI in July each year. CPI measures household inflation and is released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics. We'll use the CPI for full year to March quarter and any increase will be rounded to the nearest dollar and occurs within your July billing cycle. We'll let you know before any changes take effect.
Telstra currently offers 5G in select areas and is progressively rolling it out to other areas. In non-5G coverage areas, you’ll automatically switch to our 4G or 3G. Check coverage map.
The Telstra Mobile Network offers 4GX in all capital CBDs and selected suburban and regional areas and is progressively rolling out to more places. In other coverage areas around Australia, you’ll automatically switch to our fastest available 4G or 3G. Check coverage map.
Outside 4GX areas, you will switch to our fastest available 4G or 3G speeds. Speeds vary for reasons like location, distance from base stations, terrain, user numbers, hardware/software configuration, download source and upload destination.
Download speeds for your included data on the Basic Mobile plan are capped at 250Mbps on our 4G and 5G network, rolling out from August 2022. With an Essential and Premium Mobile plan your included data comes with access to our fastest download speeds on our 4G and 5G network. Speeds may vary due to factors such as location, distance from the base station, local conditions, concurrent users, hardware and software configuration and download/upload destination. For 5G coverage information, check coverage map.
This plan comes with a data allowance to use in Australia. You won’t be charged if you go over your monthly data allowance. Instead, you can continue to access data up to speeds of 1.5Mbps. 1.5mbps isn’t suitable for HD video or high-speed applications, and means that some web pages, social media content and files may take longer to load). In addition, heavy data users (users in the top 1% of all data users) may experience slower speeds than other users during busy periods. The speeds you actually receive may vary depending on a range of factors including your device, location, number of users and download sources. Your data allowance is for personal use in a smartphone or tablet in Australia only and the FairPlay Policy applies.
Compatible Telstra mobile network handset required. Check your device's compatibility.
Device Payment Contract (DPC)
You must have an eligible Telstra Mobile Plan in order to have a DPC. If you cancel your DPC early, cancel your mobile plan during the device payment term or move to an ineligible mobile plan during the payment term, you’ll need to pay out your device, in full. Device discounts do not apply to cancelled DPC.
Talk, text and data
Excludes calls, SMS and MMS to premium numbers, some satellite numbers, and use overseas.
International Calling Pack
30 minutes of international calls and unlimited international SMS, to all countries, are included in our Upfront Mobile plans. Once you’ve used the 30 minutes, you can add an International Calling Pack to your plan from $10 per month. You can add or remove it at any time in the My Telstra app. International Calling Pack includes an allowance of calls from Australia to standard international numbers in eligible destinations. View eligible destinations here.
The only way to use your service overseas is by purchasing an International Roaming day pass. You can purchase an International Roaming day pass at $5 per day in New Zealand, or $10 per day in more than 70 eligible countries. Day pass Zone 1 and 2 packs include 500MB of data to use per day as well as unlimited talk and text. Usage expires at the end of a 24-hour day pass period. If you go over your 500MB, you can add an additional 1GB for $10 for use within 31 days. A day pass is triggered whenever a call is made or received, an SMS is sent or if any mobile data is used in an eligible destination.
If you’re travelling to a destination where our International Roaming day pass isn’t available, you cannot use your Telstra service.
Telstra Plus upgrade
You're eligible for the Telstra Plus upgrade if you’re an existing Telstra Plus member or if you sign up to Telstra Plus and are on an Essential or Premium mobile plan. Telstra Plus tier upgrade will be applied within 30 days and will apply for a year aligned to membership date. Once you reach the anniversary of the relevant membership year, we'll let you know that this offer is ending and you'll be moved to the relevant tier based on your previous year’s spend.
Cancelling your plan
If you cancel your Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan, you will not receive a pro rata refund for the remainder of your month. If you have any device, accessory or service add-ons attached to your plan, you will have to pay any remaining amount owing as a one-off payment.
Changes to your plan
Your upfront mobile plan may change (including price and inclusions). With no lock-in, you can change your plan once a month or leave. If you leave, just pay out your device, accessories or services in full.
Gift with purchase – Samsung Galaxy Watch6 Classic 43mm (Black)
Subject to stock availability. Available to new and existing customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra between 3 October and 16 October 2023. Limit 1 bonus gift (Samsung Galaxy Watch6 Classic) per device purchased. The Samsung bonus gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Visit the Samsung redemption portal for full terms and conditions.
Trade-in is managed by Kingfisher Mobile Australia Pty Ltd. To be eligible for trade-in, you must be a Telstra consumer or small business customer aged 18+, with a post-paid service and device with us on an upfront plan or with an existing 13 digit account number. Devices on Telstra Mobile Lease plans are ineligible. You may only trade-in a device from Kingfisher’s list of eligible devices. The credit offer will vary depending on your device type, model and its working condition, and is subject to device assessment. Bill credit applied by second bill, or to nominated credit/debit card within 30 days for Upfront Mobile plans. For more details check the trade-in page.
Must be 18+ with an active service. Points are earned on payment for services or Pre-Paid recharge (excluding outright purchases, refunds, credits and late payment fees). Points expire three years from earning. Marketing opt-in required (preferences can be changed). Excludes Telstra Enterprise and Corporate accounts. See the Telstra Plus program terms and conditions.
Why choose us
Australia's largest 5G network
We have Australia's largest 5G network and it's rapidly growing.
We monitor our network 24/7
Our cyber security team is constantly monitoring our network to protect your data from suspicious activity.
Call our local team or visit your local store. Plus, the My Telstra app makes it easier to manage your account with in-app messaging and in-store appointment booking.
Carbon neutral plans at no extra cost
Our mobile plans and operations are 100% carbon neutral as certified by Climate Active at no extra cost to you.
Questions about Telstra mobiles?
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
More information about mobile phones can be found in our Support section.
We're here to answer your questions.
Send us a message
You can message us about a range of topics and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.