We understand that losing a loved one is often a difficult time, so we are here to make cancelling or transferring their Telstra services as simple as possible.
How to notify us
- Phone 1800 353 708 and when prompted say 'Bereavement support'
- Fill in the Bereavement Support Form and mail to:
- Visit your nearest Telstra store where we'll help you fill out the form, and submit it to our specialised team on your behalf
Telstra Bereavement Support
Locked Bag 20026
Melbourne, VIC, 3001
Who can notify us?
- The Executor, Trustee, or Administrator of the estate
- The deceased’s Next of kin
- Power of Attorney
- A lawyer or solicitor administering the will, or
- An authorised representative listed on the Telstra account
When we receive the Bereavement Support Form, we'll reply with a confirmation letter or email.
Once we’ve processed your request, we'll send a final bill addressed to 'The Estate of...'
Any services you identify for transfer will be migrated onto another account, including any existing value-added features associated with those services.
If one or more of the following benefits needs to be applied to, or removed from, the transferred service, phone us on 1800 353 708 and say 'Bereavement support' when prompted.
- Pensioner concession discount
- Medical Priority Assistance
- Bundled products and services
Still need to get in touch