What you need
- Assessment and optimisation of your existing wireless network performance
- Planning for future growth of your wireless communications networks
- Field coverage measurements to maximise the quality or cost-effectiveness of your existing or planned designs
What we do
You’ll benefit from four comprehensive phases:
- Network Performance Health Audit
We’ll outline your current and future end-user or device requirements; quantifying your existing systems’ performance, and evaluating these against current and future needs
- Network Coverage Prediction
Our team will assess your existing or proposed radio networks; determining your requirements, identifying coverage issues and predicting changes required to your radio system architecture.
- Network Drive Testing
Building upon the first two components, this phase includes field measurement of coverage improvement areas – with validation of existing or proposed designs.
- Radio Site Selection
Building upon the Network Coverage Prediction service, we’ll help you identify the most suitable and accessible radio sites.
What you get
- An excellent overview of your current wireless networks’ performance, enabling you to plan for the future.
- A series of carefully prepared insights and recommendations, such as Architectural Plans to meet current or anticipated performance shortfalls.
- The benefits of Telstra global expertise in wireless engineering and network design, construction and operation.