Accelerate innovation and seize opportunity
Three steps to accelerate innovation
Telstra can set you up for success by connecting your business over our secure-by-design networks to multi-cloud and the edge, including direct connectivity to Amazon and Microsoft clouds.
As you migrate to the cloud, digitise customer services and process information at the edge, Telstra helps defend your operations with global threat intelligence and enterprise-grade cybersecurity.
Draw on Telstra Purple’s 2,000+ Australian experts and Quantium Telstra’s data scientists to deploy innovations like straight-through processing, hyper-personalised customer experiences and predictive scam protection.
Customer success stories
Telstra Purple have done a great job throughout the engagement, providing detailed and considered recommendations for our future state A&I architecture. The attention to detail has been pivotal in the success of the engagement.
Head of Analytics & Insights, AFG
Having the capability for remote working opens up new possibilities for the business. We now have the flexibility to expand our operating hours to 24/7 should the business require it.
Manager, Regional Operations Centre, ADICA
The move for us to a cloud-based solution has just made life in the contact centre so much easier. The opportunities for efficiencies and work improvements, the autonomy and empowerment it gives to staff, and the ease of dealing with the solution and making changes and responding to business needs have been fantastic.
Head of Member Services, Super SA
This service has always been a must-have for us because it provides multi-factor authentication and one-time password, banking balance and notifications for our clients, and is one of the many connected elements of the technology landscape we provide – the industry plumbing.
Why work with Telstra?
- Dedicated financial services team.
- Deep expertise, capability and partner ecosystem.
- Proven reference sites.
- Best-practice methodologies.
- Market-leading data science and AI capabilities through the Quantium Telstra joint venture.
- Data Hub that aggregates data from multiple sources and tags it for smart analytics, insights and reporting.
- Productivity tools and technology.
- Mobile worker safety and monitoring.
- Enterprise-grade generative AI technology integration.
- Straight-through processing automation.
- Reduce costs and free up valuable IT resources with our affordable managed services.
- Pay-as-you-go cloud services and flexible mobility and network plans with no lock-in.
- Telstra’s Managed Cost Optimisation offers a range of fully managed customer solutions, customisable as per requirements – to provide greater visibility, more control, and management of your telecom and ICT spend.
- Telstra’s advanced networks have smart, embedded technologies designed to safeguard business continuity and help protect data.
- Underpinned by our local Security Operations Centres, Telstra Security offers robust security protection, trusted by thousands of organisations across Australia.
- No single solution – options to suit your needs.
- Direct connectivity into Amazon and Microsoft clouds helps to improve app performance, security and reliability.
- Strategic partnerships support early access to cutting edge technology along with advantageous price points.
Purple professional services
Telstra Purple industry specialists can work with you to modernise and automate your operations, empower your staff with advanced technologies and introduce powerful data platforms, making it easy to automate systems.
Purple managed services
From managing your WFH devices or your mobile fleet through to taking care of your network, we offer tailored managed services to suit your needs.