- A Fon Guest Pass will give you access to Telstra Hotspots, homespots and overseas hotspots.
- A Telstra Air Guest Pass will only give you access to Telstra hotspots and homespots in Australia.
The table below sets this out:
|Where you can buy it||
|Access to Telstra Air hotspots||✓||✓|
|Access to Telstra Air homespots||✓||✓|
|Access to Fon overseas hotspots||x||✓|
How do I know which Guest Pass I bought?
Three things will tell you whether you have a Telstra Air Guest Pass or a Fon Guest Pass:
- Your confirmation email
- The receipt/confirmation email will confirm which pass you bought; Fon or Telstra Air
- Where you bought the pass
- If you bought it at a Telstra Air public hotspot – it’s a Telstra Air Guest Pass
- If you bought it at a homespot – it’s a Fon Guest Pass
- Whether you needed Telstra ID to buy the Pass
- If you used or created a Telstra ID - it’s a Telstra Air Guest Pass.
- If you didn’t – it’s a Fon Guest Pass
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.