- Try these troubleshooting tips
- Make sure your device’s Wi-Fi is turned on; for help use our step by step device guides
- Check that you are in range of a Telstra Air hotspot.
- Make sure you have typed in your username and password correctly
- Check: did you buy a Telstra Air Guest Pass, or a Fon Guest Pass? Telstra Air Guest Passes only work within Australia.
- Check: do you have more than 3 devices connecting to Telstra Air using the same Telstra ID? Telstra Air has a limit of 3 devices on the network per Telstra ID.
- Is your device or web browser compatible?
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Firefox 40+
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 8.0+
- Did you use your Telstra ID?
- If the hotspot‘s full, try another
If you're still having trouble, call us on 132200 and say ‘Telstra Air’.
Telstra Air Guest Passes work with select smartphones, tablets and laptops. If your device isn’t compatible, you won’t be able to see the Guest Pass option on the login page when you try to connect to a hotspot.
These web browsers support the Telstra Air Guest Pass login page and Telstra 24x7 My Account:
You need a Telstra ID to connect to Telstra Air. If you don’t have one, you will be prompted to create one when you buy your Telstra Air Guest Pass.
If you see a page telling you the hotspot is full or isn’t working correctly, you can use our hotspot map to find your next closest Telstra Air hotspot.
Still need to get in touch