There are 3 ways you can disconnect from a Telstra Air®Network
- Simply turn off the Wi-Fi on your device. This will force it to disconnect from Telstra Air®
- If you have the Telstra 24x7®App installed, you can open the app and select ‘Disconnect’.
- Open the Wi-Fi network list in your device settings, tap the network name, and select ‘Forget’. Your device will delete your sign-in details and no longer try to automatically connect to it.
Can I opt out of Telstra Air on my home broadband?
Yes. You can leave and re-join Telstra Air once a month.
Opt-out via Telstra 24x7 My Account
1. Scroll down and select Telstra Air® from the Plans & usage section
2. Find the broadband service you want to opt out of and tap Deactivate
3. Confirm you want to deactivate Telstra Air®
Opt-out via the Telstra 24x7® App
1. Select the Services tab
2. Select the internet service you want to opt out of
3. Select Telstra Air®
4. Select Deactivate
5. Confirm that you want to deactivate Telstra Air®
Good to know:
• Once you deactivate Telstra Air, log out and log back in to Telstra 24x7 My Account or the Telstra 24x7® App for the change to take effect.
• By deactivating Telstra Air, you will not be able to access our network of Telstra Air® hotspots across Australia, or the more than 19 million Fon Spots overseas.