There are 3 ways you can disconnect from a Telstra Air®Network
- Simply turn off the Wi-Fi on your device. This will force it to disconnect from Telstra Air®
- If you have the Telstra 24x7®App installed, you can open the app and select ‘Disconnect’.
- Open the Wi-Fi network list in your device settings, tap the network name, and select ‘Forget’. Your device will delete your sign-in details and no longer try to automatically connect to it.
Can I opt out of Telstra Air on my home broadband?
Yes. You can leave and re-join Telstra Air once a month.
Opt-out via Telstra 24x7 My Account
1. Scroll down and select Telstra Air® from the Plans & usage section
2. Find the broadband service you want to opt out of and tap Deactivate
3. Confirm you want to deactivate Telstra Air®
Opt-out via the Telstra 24x7® App
1. Select the Services tab
2. Select the internet service you want to opt out of
3. Select Telstra Air®
4. Select Deactivate
5. Confirm that you want to deactivate Telstra Air®
Good to know:
• Once you deactivate Telstra Air, log out and log back in to Telstra 24x7 My Account or the Telstra 24x7® App for the change to take effect.
• By deactivating Telstra Air, you will not be able to access our network of Telstra Air® hotspots across Australia, or the more than 19 million Fon Spots overseas.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.