There are 3 ways you can disconnect from a Telstra Air®Network
- Simply turn off the Wi-Fi on your device. This will force it to disconnect from Telstra Air®
- If you have the My Telstra or Telstra 24x7 app installed, you can open the app and select ‘Disconnect’.
- Open the Wi-Fi network list in your device settings, tap the network name, and select ‘Forget’. Your device will delete your sign-in details and no longer try to automatically connect to it.
Can I opt out of Telstra Air on my home broadband?
Yes. You can leave and re-join Telstra Air once a month.
Opt-out via Telstra 24x7 My Account
1. Scroll down and select Telstra Air® from the Plans & usage section
2. Find the broadband service you want to opt out of and tap Deactivate
3. Confirm you want to deactivate Telstra Air®
Opt-out via the My Telstra app
1. Select the Services tab and choose your service
2. Scroll down to Your Bundle and tap Manage
3. Under Telstra Air tap Manage
4. Scroll down and select Deactivate
Opt-out via the Telstra 24x7 app
1. Select the Services tab
2. Select the internet service you want to opt out of
3. Select Telstra Air®
4. Select Deactivate
5. Confirm that you want to deactivate Telstra Air®
Good to know:
• Once you deactivate Telstra Air, log out and log back in to Telstra 24x7 My Account, the My Telstra app or the Telstra 24x7 app for the change to take effect.
• By deactivating Telstra Air, you will not be able to access our network of Telstra Air® hotspots across Australia, or the more than 19 million Fon Spots overseas.
Still need to get in touch