The Telstra Air® app gives you access to Telstra Air Wi-Fi hotspots, when you’re out and about. You need to be an eligible Telstra customer, with one of these Telstra services:
- Pre-Paid mobile
- Post-paid Mobile
- Home broadband (ADSL, Cable, Velocity or nbn™ services with a compatible modem)
- Mobile broadband
- Business mobile
There are over 1 million Telstra Air hotspots across Australia and millions of Fon hotspots overseas.
What does the app do?
Simple and easy to use, the Telstra Air app shows you how to activate Telstra Air on your device. Once you’re logged in, the app will;
- point you to the nearest hotspots
- automatically connect you when you’re in range of a hotspot
How do I access Telstra Air through the app?
- First, activate Telstra Air on your service
- Then download the Telstra Air app (see below links for each store)
- Then log into the app with your Telstra ID
- You’ll automatically connect to Telstra Air when you're in range of a hotspot
- You can use up to three devices to Telstra Air at a time.
Want more information?
Need more help?
Watch our video on:
How to connect to Telstra Air® using the Telstra Air App
Still need to get in touch