We're making changes to simplify our products and services
As part of our commitment to sustainability and create all digital experiences we are progressively moving some customers to paperless billing.
- Email bills reduce your impact on the environment. Not only do you save paper and trees, you reduce the carbon footprint that comes with the distribution of postal mail.
- We sent 17 million paper bills to our customers last financial year, which equates to 4,155 trees and 2,500 tonnes of carbon emissions.
- When your bill has to go through the post, it can take a lot of time before it actually lands in your letterbox, which means you can receive your bill close to the payment due date. It’s easier to budget effectively when your bills get delivered swiftly.
- Phone bills are private documents that you don’t want prying eyes to see. Having your bill delivered to your password protected email address keeps your private information safer.
- You can access 13 months of PDF bills through My Account or the My Telstra App, should you want a hard copy you can access one easily and print it at home.
If you have a Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan, you won’t receive a bill. Instead, you’ll receive a tax invoice after your direct debit payment is successful. You’ll receive a text message to let you know when your tax invoice is ready to view, download and print from the My Telstra app.
Received a communication from us
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
Find a store
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.