Google Play opens a world of entertainment on your AndroidTM smartphone. It's your one-stop shop for all your favourite books, movies, apps and games. Now you can charge Google Play purchases to your Telstra bill.
Add to your Telstra bill
If you're a Telstra mobile customer with an Android mobile you can now charge your Google Play purchases, such as books, movies, apps and games, to be billed to your post-paid account. Here’s how:
Step 1: Choose your app, book, movie, or game.
Step 2: Click the price button and accept any permissions needed.
Step 3: Select your payment method by clicking the dropdown arrow next to the price and selecting 'EnableTelstra billing'.
Step 4: Enter your phone number details and accept terms.
Step 5: Click Buy. Enter your Google password, and confirm.
And you're done.
Once your payment has been authorised your app will download automatically. You can then open and enjoy!
With Google Play you'll enjoy:
- Over 1 million apps and games for your Android mobile, like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as games like Candy Crush Saga, Minecraft Pocket Edition, Monopoly and more.
- Shop the world's largest ebook store now with over 5 million books – available on web, tablet and mobile phone.
- Thousands of movies, including new releases, award-winning titles and your favourite classics.
- A great range of Telstra applications like Official AFL Live App, Official NRL App, Garmin Navigator and Yellow Pages® Australia.
- Sign in to your Google Account on your Android mobile, to take full advantage of other Google apps and services quickly and easily.
Follow these instructions
Things you need to know
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified by work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the creative commons 3.0 Attribution license.