Information about the service
The Fleet Complete GPS Tracking solution uses the Telstra Mobile Network to provide near real-time vehicle location and asset tracking, driver performance monitoring, and reporting. There is also an option to use the Iridium satellite network when the vehicle or asset is outside of Telstra mobile coverage areas
For the Fleet Complete GPS Tracking Solution, you will need to take up a hardware device where you can select either the:
- Eligible hardware; and
- The compatible software.
(Plug & Play or Ruggedised)
AT6 & AT7 4G FC Web Platform X FC Web Basic X
MyGeotab - Base,
Business or Fleet 21
FC Web Light Asset
AT5 Satellite Asset
Standard or Extra
FC Web Asset
for AT6 & AT7
You need to purchase either the GO9 or the FT1 devices to enable the Fleet Complete in-vehicle management systems, along with the relevant software. Or, choose the AT1, AT5 or AT6 asset tracking devices, and the relevant software.
- Minimum term
The minimum term for the monthly repayment option and bundled option is 36 months or 48 months for a 3G migration option. The Task Tracker and BYOD option is 12 months.
- Purchase Options
Hardware Upfront Option
- Upfront payment of hardware.
- A 36 month contract for the application software licence (which includes a mobile data plan).
Hardware Repayment Option
- A 36 month contract for the repayment of hardware.
- A 36 month contract for the FC Web Platform software licence (not compatible with MyGeotab plans) (includes mobile data plan). OR
- A 48 month contract for 3G Migration offer upgrading an existing service
- A month to month contract for the Fleet Complete software licence (includes mobile data plan).
- A 12 month contract for the FC Web Platform, MyGeoTab Base Plan, MyGeoTab Business Plan or Task Tracker software, The only devices eligible for this option are the Go6, Go7 or MGS800 (Includes mobile data plan).
- What's not Included
- Installation (except in the case of the Bundled Option)
- An Iridium satellite data service.
- Important Conditions
In order to use a satellite add-on you need to purchase a Satellite unit from us and separately take up a satellite service from Fleet Complete or another third-party provider. We don’t supply this service. For more details visit telstra.com/fleetcomplete
The basic hardware is easy to install. However, some features and accessories will require professional installation, including the FT1.
Dash Duress Function
Successful use of the dash duress function is subject to Telstra Mobile Network availability (and where applicable, Iridium Satellite availability) and may not be available in all areas or circumstances or at all times.
3G Migration offer
The 3G Migration Offer (the Offer) provides discounted pricing on eligible hardware and software licences when you replace your Eligible 3G device and migrate to an Eligible 4G device and service.
- You must remove the 3G device and install your 4G device yourself (unless you take up an installation or deinstallation service with us).
- If you do not install and connect your 4G device within 90 days, we will apply a monthly charge of $18.00 (exGST) per device until the device is installed and connected. The fee will reflect the cost of having an additional active service.
Duress notifications will be sent to you via the Fleet Complete software, via email or SMS to your nominated contact (where you have set up this feature). You are responsible for monitoring the Fleet Complete software for alerts and notifications as neither Telstra or Fleet Complete will monitor your use of the Fleet Complete GPS Tracking Solution.
The Fleet Complete Dash Duress and Remote Pendant products require professional installation and are not a substitute for the Emergency Services or calling “000” where required.
Information about pricing
Software Charges Fleet Complete Software Price Per Month – All options must be taken up with relevant hardware Price Per Month (ex GST) MyGeotab Base Plan 21 $22.00 MyGeotab Business Plan 21 $32.00 MyGeotab Fleet Plan 21 $40.00 Fleet Complete Iridium Add On^ $10.00 FC Web Platform $30.00 FC Web Asset Tracker Software (required for AT6) $16.00 Fleet Complete E-logbook – FBT $6.00
Software With Minimum Terms and Early Termination Charges
Price Per Month (ex GST)
Minimum Paid Over Minimum 12 Month Term
MyGeotab Base Plan 21 – BYOD *
MyGeotab Business Plan 21 – BYOD *
Fleet Complete Iridium Add-on – BYOD
FC Web Platform RRP – BYOD
Satellite Asset Tracker Software - Standard
Satellite Asset Tracker Software - Extra
FC Web Light Asset Tracker Software for AT1 RRP
FC Web Asset Tracker Software for AT6 & AT7
FC Web BASIC Plan RRP
Task Tracker Application#
Consult your Telstra representative to discuss compatibility of devices and BYOD plans.
* Only Compatible with GO9 Hardware and MyGeotab application.
^ Required for the Satellite Unit (with Satellite Harness). #Task Tracker and each BYOD plan come with a 12-month minimum term. Check which hardware is compatible with which plan or Add-on.
Upfront Option (ex GST)
Repayment Option (ex GST)
Option Cost (ex GST)
Fleet Complete Hardware Devices
G09 – Plug & Play
Ft1 4G Plug & Play
AT1 4G Light Asset Tracker
AT5 Satellite Asset Tracker
AT6 4G Heavy Asset Tracker
At7 4G Heavy Asset Tracker
Fleet Complete 3G Migration Devices
4G Upgrade GO9
4G Upgrade GO9 Rugged
Fleet Complete Hardware Accessory Options
Satellite unit (with Harness) * !
IOX Aux Harness
FC Dash Duress
Driver ID Receiver
Driver ID Fob
Connection Fee for AT4 Satellite Asset Tracking^
Go9 and Go Rugged Install Harness
Go9 3 Wire Install Harness
FT1 Install Harness
FT1 2 Wire Install Harness
Software and Hardware Bundles (Bundled Option) Price Per Month (ex GST) Minimum cost over 36 months (ex GST)
FC Web Bundle
FT1 4G Plug & Play
FT1 Installation within Metro Area
FC Web Platform
Bundled Option uses the Fleet Complete Platform software which is not compatible with the MyGeotab Base, MyGeotab, Business and MyGeotab Business 21 plans. Customers should consider which software is best for them by speaking with a Fleet Complete or Telstra sales representative.
Hardware/Installation and the Fleet Complete Platform Application will appear as two separate line items on your bill.
* The Satellite Unit is not compatible with the FT1 4G unit
^ this charge is required for any Satellite Product, including the Satellite Unit or the AT5 Satellite Asset Tracker
! The Satellite Unit (for Go9) and AT5 Satellite Asset Tracker unit have a mandatory once off $50.00 satellite connection fee.
The GO9 Ruggedised device requires professional installation. Please speak to your Telstra Representative for full information and pricing on any installation option.
#You may bring your own compatible Garmin device. A list of compatible models is available on request.
- Minimum cost
The total minimum cost will vary based on the hardware and software application and other options selected and the length of contract of the individual product (12 or 36 months).
Please note: this does not include any charges for your Iridium Satellite data service because Fleet Complete or your other third party provider will charge you separately for this.
- Early Termination Charges
An ETC applies if you cancel your Fleet Complete GPS Tracking Solutions during the 36-month term. The ETC is calculated as:
ETC = ETC Base x remaining months of the contract term
The ETC Base and Software ETC is set out in Part G – Data Services of Our Customer Terms.
- Bill Payment charges
- Direct Debit is our preferred payment method, you can set it up anytime at telstra.com/directdebit
- Electronic payments – Free
- Payments made in person or by cheque – Extra $2.50 (some exemptions apply)
- Paperless bills are free. A paper bill can be issued for $2.20 per copy sent (some exemptions apply)
- Paper bills are issued unless you set up paperless billing. Set up Email Bill at telstra.com/emailbill or for more information on your billing options visit telstra.com/fees-on-payment-methods
- Understanding my bill
You’re billed in advance for the minimum monthly charge, and in arrears for any usage not included in your plan.
When you start or change your plan part way through a billing period, your first bill will have part month charges.
- Need help? We're here for you.
Visit Telstra.com/contactus for our support options. Call 13 20 00 or 133 677 (TTY), or +61 439 12 5109 from overseas, to speak to someone about your plan or to obtain a copy of this summary in an alternative /accessible format.
- Complaints or Disputes
If you have a problem or complaint about your service you can:
- Call 13 2000 and say “complaint”
- Call your Account Representative if you have one
- Visit https://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/contact-us/make-a-complaint
This is a summary only. The full legal terms for this plan are available at telstra.com/customer-terms.
- Notification of Telstra's Corporate Restructure
As you may already be aware, as part of a corporate restructure, your account and services will be transferred internally within the Telstra Group from Telstra Corporation Limited to Telstra Limited. This won’t impact your account or services or how you contact us, and there’s nothing you need to do. This change will take place on 1 January 2023. For updates on the restructure and more information or to contact us about this change, visit telstra.com/telstralegalrestructure. This message is from Telstra Corporation Limited and Telstra Limited.
MOSB2220-Tue Nov 22 01:00:00 AEDT 2022