Sep 05, 2017 Business case
The business case:
Why you’ve got to be at Telstra Vantage™ 2017.
Deciding to come to Telstra Vantage™ 2017 could be the smartest business decision you (or your boss) will make this year. Here are five reasons why you simply have to be there.
1. Be inspired by world-class speakers
Discover new ways to look at business and life from some of the world’s keenest minds and creative thinkers, including:
- Stephen Dubner: The award-winning co-author of the Freakonomics series will unveil his blueprint for a totally new way of solving problems.
- Charles Duhigg: With case studies from the making of Disney’s Frozen to how Google is building the perfect team, Duhigg will explain how people and companies can become smarter, faster and better.
- Anousheh Ansari: The world’s first female private space explorer and technology entrepreneur will inspire you to reimagine what’s possible.
2. Choose from 75+ challenged-focused content sessions
Get the latest insights on business-critical issues from subject-matter experts, business leaders and the world’s leading technology brands. Check out some of our main stage sessions below:
- Cisco’s Do you have a Platform for Digital Transformation?
- Apple’s Using Apple Technology to Change How We Work
- Telstra’s Network 2020: Innovating and investing for the future
- Telstra’s Managing a secure future
- Telstra’s Reaching New Customers and Markets
3. Work with world-famous technology brands
Get hands-on experience working with the latest solutions from more than 100 of the world’s most well-known technology brands, including Cisco, Accenture, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Telstra Ventures, Vita Group and VMware.
4. Enjoy networking opportunities
Connect with influential business leaders and like-minded peers from across a range of industries, as well as IT experts from Telstra and our partner ecosystem.
5. Solve your business challenges
Last year 84.7% of attendees solved their business challenge or created a new opportunity at Telstra Vantage™. This year you can work with our experts and partners to find solutions to business challenges such as:
- How can I enhance my customer experience to improve business outcomes?
- How can I better secure my data and customer information?
- How can I foster innovation, research and development for competitive advantage?
No matter what business you’re in or what challenges you face, Telstra Vantage™ 2017 can help you find better ways of working to help you thrive today and future-proof for tomorrow.
Don’t miss out.