What is Telstra Vantage™?
Telstra Vantage™ is a world-class ideas, technology and business experience. It showcases powerful new ways of doing business, that will inspire you to reimagine what’s possible.
Better still, it gives you the opportunity to work with our experts and some of the world's best-known technology companies, to create solutions to the biggest challenges facing your business.
Jul 20, 2017 Better ways
75 sessions. 5 better ways. 1 personalised experience.
Personalise your agenda with the sessions that are most relevant, so you can secure your business, liberate your workforce, deliver brilliant customer experiences and more.
Jul 19, 2017 Telstra expert
Telstra’s Mike Wright shares vision for the network of 2020
Innovative technology is only as good as the network it operates on. Telstra’s Group Managing Director, Networks, Mike Wright looks at how a new kind of network will help you optimise your IT and deliver better experiences to your customers.
Jul 05, 2017 Keynote speaker
Anousheh Ansari signs on as a keynote speaker
On September 18, 2006, Anousheh Ansari captured headlines around the world as the first female private space explorer. Anousheh earned a place in history as the fourth private explorer to visit space and the first astronaut of Iranian descent.
Jun 20, 2017 The experience
Experience it to believe it
Telstra Vantage™ is now in its fourth year and is set to be bigger and better than ever, with more than 1,000 Telstra experts, 120 exhibitors, scores of industry leaders and some of the world’s sharpest minds all under one roof over two days.
Five sessions not to be missed
With 75+ sessions to choose from and only two days to fit everything in, choosing the right sessions for your business is vital. That’s why we’ve picked five sessions – one from each of the better ways – that we feel will benefit everyone that attends.
When you sign up you’ll be able to view all the sessions, personalise your experience and discover how Telstra Vantage™ can help you find better ways of doing business.
Liberate your desk phone – a unique mobile-first experience
- Gain insights from a leading industry analyst on how mobile-first communications can unleash collaboration and drive productivity
- Uncover how some of the best features of traditional desk phones have been simplified to deliver truly native and unique mobile experiences
- Discover how fixed-to-mobile convergence can improve your efficiency, increase return on investment, and enhance user experiences
IoT in Action
- Understand how the Internet of Things (IoT) is empowering organisations to transform – allowing you to know your customers better than they know themselves and enabling remote visibility of every aspect of your business
- Find out how the Internet of Things has become the Internet of Actions; actions that can reduce costs, increase productivity, improve customer experiences and uncover new growth
- Learn the potential that IoT can offer your organisation and how easy it can be to get started
Get it together – integrating social, digital and physical data
- Explore how the convergence of data from different sources such as social media, digital and your business can create new insights into who your customers are and could be
- Uncover the types of experiences your customers expect and how to translate those experiences into reaching new customers and markets
- Learn how to use data to convert browsers to buyers
Adaptive and programmable – a new kind of network
- Digital transformation has gone mainstream. Explore why it’s time to re-evaluate your traditional network capabilities
- Witness how the on-demand model embraced by the cloud world is dramatically changing the way organisations deploy global connectivity and virtual network functions
- Learn about the Telstra Programmable Network and what it means for removing barriers to innovation and user experience
Cyber gets electronic - converging cyber and electronic security
- Explore why the growth of IP in electronic security and IoT presents both challenges and opportunities for organisations that want to remain competitive
- Learn how to counter the cyber threats posed by the proliferation of devices through a holistic and integrated security posture
- Discover real-life examples of how people, places and assets can be secured while also gaining powerful business insights with intelligent, monitored security solutions
Why you should be at Telstra Vantage™ 2017
Need to convince your boss that you should attend? Here are six reasons why you’ve simply got to be there.
- World-class speakers
Discover new ways to look at business and life from some of the world’s keenest minds and creative thinkers.
- 75+ content sessions
Get the latest insights on business-critical issues from subject-matter experts, business leaders and the world’s leading tech brands.
- Solve your business challenges
Last year 84.7% of attendees solved their business challenge or created a new opportunity at Telstra Vantage™
- Telstra experts
Go one-on-one with our technology experts to discover how you can harness the magic of technology to transform your business.
- World-famous tech brands
Get hands-on experience working with the latest solutions from the world’s most well-known technology brands.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
Connect with influential business leaders and like-minded peers from across a range of industries, as well as IT experts from Telstra and our partner ecosystem
business challenges solved and
new opportunities created in 2016
to work with in 2017
sessions available for 2017
of attendees rated 2016 as
very good or excellent