What is Telstra Vantage™?
Telstra Vantage™ is a world-class ideas, technology and business experience. It showcases powerful new ways of doing business, that will inspire you to reimagine what’s possible.
Better still, it gives you the opportunity to work with our experts and some of the world's best-known technology companies, to create solutions to the biggest challenges facing your business.
Sep 25, 2017 The experience
Catch the best moments from Telstra Vantage™ 2017
From Jess Irwin’s truly inspirational opening performance to the closing keynote from Pulitzer prize-winner Charles Duhigg, Telstra Vantage™ 2017 showed just how magical and empowering technology can be. Tune in now to catch all the highlights from an incredible experience.
Sep 05, 2017 Business case
Why you’ve got to be at Telstra Vantage™ 2017
No matter what business you’re in or what challenges you face, Telstra Vantage™ 2017 can help you find better ways of working to help you thrive today and future-proof for tomorrow.
Aug 30, 2017 Keynote speaker
Pulitzer Prize winner Charles Duhigg joins as keynote
Hear about what separates the merely busy from the genuinely productive by exploring eight critical concepts. With case studies from the making of Disney’s Frozen to how Google is building the perfect team, Duhigg will explain how people and companies can become smarter, faster and better.
Aug 16, 2017 Keynote speaker
Freakonomics author joins Telstra Vantage™
Stephen Dubner’s Freakonomics series has sold more than 7 million copies in 40+ countries. His Freakonomics Radio podcast gets 8 million downloads a month; and he runs the popular Freakonomics blog and hosts the live-journalism/game-show podcast, Tell Me Something I Don't Know.
Aug 01, 2017 The experience
The next best thing to being there
Want to know what to expect at Australia’s preeminent ideas, technology and business experience? Hit play to dive into the action and the incredible atmosphere of collaboration inside Telstra Vantage™.
Sessions not to be missed
With 75+ sessions to choose from and only two days to fit everything in, choosing the right sessions for your business is vital. Take a look at some of our partner sessions below.
When you sign up you’ll be able to view all the sessions, personalise your experience and discover how Telstra Vantage™ can help you find better ways of doing business.
Cisco: Do you have a Platform for Digital Transformation?
- Discover how digital technologies are fundamentally changing the way you do business.
- Understand the hurdles and roadblocks to successful digital transformation initiatives.
- Hear how Cisco & Telstra are working together and the steps you can take.
IBM: Digital reinvention in the cognitive & AI era
- Create disruption and harness transformation leveraging the value of cognitive and AI technologies regardless of what industry you're in.
- Discover how to accelerate innovation and design new operating models to improve client experience.
- Learn how to take advantage of new and emerging technologies such as Cognitive, AI, IoT and Cloud, and harness breakthrough ideas with your data to answer your toughest business questions.
Infosys: Practical AI for Business: From Hype to Real Systems
- Discover what AI can and can’t do very well today and get a view into the state of applied AI.
- Explore the most important building blocks, including machine learning, natural language processing, and ontologies, and how they can work together in an integrated way to build systems to solve increasingly ambitious problems.
- Learn about this integrated approach, from examples of automation of data science, and conversational chatbots.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise: Reimagine infrastructure solutions to accelerate your IoT journey
- Discover why the Internet of Things (IoT) is having a profound effect on where and how businesses create value, and why organisations must become “digital native” to generate new revenue streams, increase operational optimisation and monetise data.
- Find out how to implement an integrated approach, from the Hybrid IT core, to the Intelligent Edge to that status of your things.
- Learn how the right advanced technology solutions and expertise can ensure your IoT journey ends in success.
Why you should be at Telstra Vantage™ 2017
Need to convince your boss that you should attend? Here are six reasons why you’ve simply got to be there.
- World-class speakers
Discover new ways to look at business and life from some of the world’s keenest minds and creative thinkers.
- 75+ content sessions
Get the latest insights on business-critical issues from subject-matter experts, business leaders and the world’s leading tech brands.
- Solve your business challenges
Last year 84.7% of attendees solved their business challenge or created a new opportunity at Telstra Vantage™
- Telstra experts
Go one-on-one with our technology experts to discover how you can harness the magic of technology to help transform your business.
- World-famous tech brands
Get hands-on experience working with the latest solutions from the world’s most well-known technology brands.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
Connect with influential business leaders and like-minded peers from across a range of industries, as well as IT experts from Telstra and our partner ecosystem
business challenges solved and
new opportunities created in 2016
to work with in 2017
sessions available for 2017
of attendees rated 2016 as
very good or excellent