You want to use Public Cloud services, but the reliability and security issues of public internet access are a worry for your business.
Cloud Direct Connect™ gives you consistent, high-speed access to third party cloud providers over a secure private network. Today, we can connect you to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, VMware and IBM.
You can take full advantage of the flexibility and cost savings of the public cloud, and still have superior application performance. You also have the convenience of a single point of contact for network access, provisioning and support. Simply choose the access type and bandwidth you want:
- Amazon Web Services: point-to-point network connectivity to your site using Ethernet or Optical at 1GBit/s or 10Gbit/s bandwidth.
- Microsoft Azure: connects to your virtual private network via your Next IP® network service with bandwidth ranging from 10Mbit/s to 50Mbit/s (now the minimum entry).
- VMware: vCloud®Air™ cloud platform that connects to your virtual private network via your Next IP® network service with bandwidth ranging from 10Mbit/s to 1Gbit/s
- SoftLayer®: an IBM Company platform that connects to your virtual private network via your Next IP® network service with bandwidth ranging from 10Mbit/s to 1Gbit/s
Is your business outside Australia? Learn more
Help your organisation to get
Better application performance
Use our dedicated Optical/Ethernet and Telstra Next IP® network access for high speed and reliability to improve productivity and user experience.
With a secure private connection to your cloud provider, you can avoid malware and potential security breaches from the internet.
Support when you need it
We're here 24/7 to identify and troubleshoot any connectivity issues between your organisation and your cloud provider.
Simplicity and accountability
You’ll have one point of contact to save you the hassle of dealing with more than one supplier for network access.
Know exactly what you'll be spending with affordable, fixed monthly pricing with the convenience of a single bill.
Potential business impact
- Improved business performance
- Better protection for networks and data
- Streamlined supplier management
- More responsive support
- Simpler budgeting
Ideal for companies with
- A current or planned hybrid cloud environment
- Demands for superior application performance
- Security concerns with the internet
- Requirements for flexible bandwidth options
- A need for predictable costs