Uncover business requirements and develop a mobility strategy for the future:
- Digital maturity assessments
- Mobility blueprint development
- Workforce mobilisation strategy
- Mobility program design
Design, implementation & management of your technology & security platforms
Mobile Solution Design and Engineering:
- Requirements discovery and proposal
- Technical architecture documentation
- Implementation plan
- Build phase management
- Life-cycle management
- Scope delivery
- Quality and cost management
- Program management
- Project reporting
- Monitoring and controlling schedule
- Documentation, project artefact and records management
- Service transition
We’ll manage the day-to-day running as well as patching and release management.
Today, we’re helping to protect more than 100,000 devices from costly downtime and security risks.
Our certified analysts are experts in mobile device management for Apple Devices and Android. We will also manage device policy, security, BYOD, testing, change and release management for your business.
We have built technical depth and industry breadth of experience in the leading platforms – MobileIron and WorkspaceOne (both industry leading cloud-based mobile device management) to assist you in the decision cycle, design, implementation and ongoing management of these platforms.
Telstra provides end-users with device support throughout their lifecycles. Telstra’s certified experts manage the integrated mobility platforms for you and continuously ensure customer’s security is at the highest level. Equally, we provide an online self-service portal and an Australian mobility service desk that can resolve issues quickly, keeping your people connected and productive. The features include:
- Device end-user support
- Enrolment and un-enrolment end-user support
- Mobile Device Management and Mobile Threat Detection agent apps and notifications end-user support
- Threat detection, prevention and remediation end-user support
- Lost and stolen device end-user support
We identify and manage threats to prevent costly data security breaches and help protect your brand
- Threat prevention through compliance rules
- Detection of device, network and application threats such as malicious apps, unsecure WiFi, network reconnaissance scans, ‘man-in-the-middle’ attacks
- Threat remediation through managing and executing threat response actions
- Threat response policy updates
- Platform upgrades
Use rich data sets to fuel innovation
Data from across your mobility environment is integrated into a single dashboard, giving you the information you need to make decisions and optimise your mobility investment quickly and securely.
- Trend analysis
- Device compliance
- Security status and issue identification
- Service performance tracking
The day-to-day challenges of running an in-house Managed Service to keep your people working in various locations with minimal downtime, can be time consuming and complex.
We’ll provide you with a dedicated Service Delivery Manager who will develop a deep understanding of your digital objectives and provide regular reporting on your active assets, service desk calls and analyse data to make proactive service improvements.
Redeploy in-house IT resources to focus on business critical projects while we take care of procuring hardware and accessories, provisioning, activation and repairing your corporate and BYO mobile devices.
We’ll provide detailed asset reporting information including device type and location that imparts a view around what is connected to your IT infrastructure, which is essential for security and auditing purposes.
Engage us for:
- Procurement and activation.
- Device swap (repair/replace).
- Asset Management.
- Additional services such as
- device leasing,
- buyback and secure device disposal and
- recycling are also available with Device Procurement services.
Support your mobile workforce and critical business processes outside of business hours.
Offers additional service desk support for:
- All service elements: full end-user support on all Priority 1 to 5 service elements
- Priority 1 to 5 SLA’s will be available on a 24/7 basis
Some services are not available 24x7, such as fleet services relying on logistics, and management of third party support limited to business hours.