Navigate the complex digital world with confidence
Telstra’s Managed Services can help you make informed decisions, deliver on customer demands, act quickly on opportunities or foster collaboration among mobile employees.
Simplify managing all touchpoints
Today, we’re seeing entirely new business models and industries evolve as companies use mobile technology and the Internet of Things (IoT) to move faster, be more responsive and provide better customer experiences.
And the more technology you integrate into your business, the more complex it becomes in managing all the touchpoints including assets, employees, networks, devices, applications, operations and security.
Our range of Managed Services includes professional services, procurement, deployment and ongoing assistance and management to help you control your mobile devices, apps and assets, support your end users and ensure full compliance to prevent costly security threats.
Why Telstra for Managed Services?
- ITIL, Apple and Microsoft certified
- Most certified MobileIron Partner in ANZ
- 2016 MobileIron Partner of the year award for APAC / Australia
- 2016 MobileIron Strategic win of the year
- 2015 Enterprise Mobility Managed Service Provider of the year in Australia - Frost and Sullivan
How our Managed Services can benefit you
- Understand productivity drivers
- Create new capabilities
- Enable users to do business from various locations using any device
- Review, measure and simplify
- Brand/reputation protection
- Secure assets – digital (IP), physical, human
- Compliance with laws and best practices
- Baseline current expenditure
- Manage to budget
- Near real-time insights
- Automate allocation / controls
Case study: Queensland Police - managed mobility solution
Future Policing is all about agility and flexibility. Understand how Queensland Police have had significant productivity savings through the use of their mobile apps with Telstra.