Internet of Things Platform
Turn ordinary things into connected, smart things and gain new insights
through the Telstra IoT Platform, a one-stop platform for device management,
data collection and visualisation, application development and run time analytics.
And it’s highly reliable, underpinned by a 99.95% availability target. With our PAYG
monthly subscription you can build applications for your business needs or buy and
download pre-built ones. Our IoT platform. pricing is offered from one device upwards.
Faster, more reliable operations give better business results
With the Telstra IoT Platform you’ll have control and visibility over your connected devices. It’s an online dashboard of tools and an application builder allowing you to manage remote sensors and control data feeds. When devices or equipment are connected, data is accessible through the platform allowing you to view and manage the data and devices, providing you with better business intelligence. These insights empower you to make proactive business decisions and help to improve operational efficiency. We also offer optional IoT Platform application add-ons to support integration to your IoT devices and custom rules options so your actionable data and insights can be relevant to your business need.
Help your organisation
|Maximise ICT resources
Help reduce expenditure by moving to the cloud, only pay for what you use and focus on IoT innovation, rather than on IoT platform development, hosting, and maintenance.
|Flexibility and scalability
Customise your platform from a range of plans, features and scale as needed.
|Be in control
The platform can be accessed from any compatible device connected to the internet and you can control and monitor who has access to which applications.
Visibility of assets and data to empower sales force (eg sensor data can align with inventory planning and scheduling).
|Streamline business operations
Bring your business together more easily and quickly to share information through advanced platform integration capabilities.
Potential business benefits
- Track and count everything, greatly reduce waste, loss and cost
- Know when things are at their best or when they have been impacted by external factors
- Monitor critical events or alarms to be able to act decisively
- Manage all your devices, sensors and equipment from one place for any architecture or configuration
- Easy integration with your own or third party CRM, ERP and other IT applications
- Access your M2M Control Centre, and all of the visibility, intelligence and control needed to manage connected services, from within the IoT Platform
- Cloud dashboard lets you display your key metrics, drill down to the details and get near real-time alarms on the web or mobile
- Supports a wide range of applications scenarios
- The platform offers full redundancy, providing stable and more secure storage for your valuable device data
- Access from more places via Australia’s best mobile network
Try or buy our IoT Platform
Our IoT Platform is available in a try or buy option, the try option allows you to use and test it the way you need before making a final purchase decision. The trial is available for 30 days, with an optional extra 60 days upon request.