Telstra Broadcast Services offer solutions that enable you to deliver, manage, and monitor content across the globe. More than just providing a network, our experts work to dynamically blend a range of technology, carriage and services to your individual needs and changing requirements over time.
Key components of the service include:
- Broadcast Operations - Broadcast Operations Centre in Sydney and MCR/Teleport services in Australia, APAC, EMEA and USA
- Telstra Global Media Network – Permanent and itinerant, bi-directional global fibre connectivity leveraging the Telstra network and partnerships
- Digital Video Network (DVN) – permanent and itinerant fibre network within Australia and New Zealand
- Media Satellite Services – SNG, Teleport, and Satellite
- Globecam™ - Multi-award winning live point-of-view miniature camera technology
- OTT and Live Streaming services – permanent and itinerant
- Video Monetisation Solution - A comprehensive video publishing, monetisation and analytics solution
- Content Delivery – A powerful platform to provide fast and safe, high quality video and web content onto multiple devices
Globally we offer deep knowledge and experience across all aspects of media delivery, providing specialised services for top broadcasters and content creators for more than 30 years.
Flexible and scalable solutions
With our dynamic approach, solutions and services are created and managed to suit your individual needs, using a broad mix of technologies such as subsea and terrestrial connection, satellite connectivity, OTT solution, broadcast operation services and a dedicated broadcast services team.
Designed for mission and time-critical broadcasts, you can leverage our global partnerships and international presence, global network footprint and our rapidly deployable field force.
We partner with the best
Working closely with leading global innovators such as Akamai, Ooyala and Aspera to provide a complete range of platforms and services for media delivery, management and monetisation.
Connect securely and reliably in more places
We operate one of the most technologically advanced IP backbone networks in the world including licences in Asia, Europe and the Americas, facilitating access to more than 2,000 points of presence in 230 countries and territories across the globe.
Ongoing investment in innovation
Telstra Broadcast Services is the latest addition to our rapidly growing investment in creating specialised solutions to enable the media industry to adapt and thrive.
We also have a world class monitoring and control service model consisting of our 24/7 assurance centres:
- The state-of-the-art Broadcast Operations Centre with dedicated Master Control Room (MCR)
- The Digital Video Operations Centre (DVOC)
- Telstra’s Global Network Operations Centre (GOC)
- Teleport stations in Perth (Gnangara), Hong Kong (Stanley), and Sydney (Oxford Falls).