Keep voice communications running smoothly
Expert support when and how you need it.
Reliable voice communications are vital for your business, but do you have the skills, tools and time to ensure everything works properly?
With Telstra Business Systems Care®, you can hand over your telecommunications management to us while retaining daily control. The service works across traditional and IP technologies, multiple sites and vendor platforms, and suits organisations of almost any size or situation. You'll also enjoy 24/7 access to a single service desk and a choice of response times to suit your needs.
You can choose:
- For your business to be supported via the Telstra Service Desk providing remote diagnosis and resolution as well as on-site support across Australia.
- From a range of add-ons to enhance your Care plan to suit your business needs.
- If you prefer not to have a contract term, you can get support on a per incident basis.
Help your organisation to get
Peace of mind
Should anything happen, we'll respond fast, aiming to ensure minimal disruption to your operations.
Improved management and user experience
A consistent service approach across multiple systems can improve response and user experience.
Full support from one point of contact can help you reduce management complexity and its expense. Gain greater financial transparency with regular reporting and predictable pricing, all with the convenience of a single bill.
Choose the level of support you want - including dedicated on-site resources. Our services can easily gear up or down to accommodate business growth or market and technology change.
Advanced tools and expertise
Access extensive expertise, experience and sophisticated tools that may not be available in-house.
Potential business impact
- Fast response and service restoration
- A better, more consistent user experience
- Streamlined management
- Greater cost control
- Focus on business priorities
Ideal for companies with
- Single or multi-vendor voice systems
- Limited resources
- High voice infrastructure management costs