Start your Skype for Business
journey on the right foot
Looking to migrate to Microsoft Office 365 with Skype for Business?
We can help you deploy and get the most out of this world-leading
collaboration tool using Telstra's end-to-end consulting, support and
Our Commitment to You – Telstra’s Cloud PBX Offer
Telstra’s Cloud PBX Offer involves end-to-end business transformation services that are fully aligned with Microsoft’s Skype Operations Framework. Using recommended best practices, at Telstra we work with you to design your journey tailored to the cloud, specifically for your business.
Our team understands your strategic aspirations and operational requirements to define a roadmap that addresses your current and future needs. We can look after your readiness assessments, deployment and integration activities.
Learn how to maximise team collaboration, successfully on board your employees and optimise value from your Microsoft license investments. Minimise disruption and risk to your users, communications and operations by accessing our proven expertise in not only voice, but also network and managed services.
Why Skype Operations Framework?
Microsoft created the Skype Operations Framework (SOF) to provide a comprehensive guide and toolset for implementing and managing a reliable, cost-effective communications service based on Microsoft Office 365 with Skype for Business.
SOF covers the entire customer lifecycle, including planning, delivery, adoption, operations and migrations. It is a multi-faceted approach that incorporates practical guidance, tools and recommended practices to support a successful deployment and migration to Skype for Business Online.
SOF has customer success firmly at its centre, and provides the foundation for you to help accelerate your Skype for Business journey.
Telstra works with you from the very beginning of your journey to understand your strategic aspirations and operational requirements. Together, we define an innovation roadmap to meet current and future needs and challenges of your business and customers. Our readiness assessment activities help ensure your network is ready for your new solution and that your environment meets high quality performance standards. With Telstra, you can access proven knowledge and experience in solution architecture and design. Our consultants are not only experts in enterprise voice, but also the underlying network, security and compliance requirements across different industry sectors.
- Capture business requirements and secure sponsorship and engagement with the business.
- Define architecture and approach.
- Assess Skype Cloud PBX readiness of the infrastructure and network.
- Undertake remediation and preparation for deployment.
- Define business use cases and personas
- Assess organisational, infrastructure, network and operational readiness
- Baseline performance and remediate issues
- Create Cloud PBX architecture and design
- Define adoption success criteria
- Define business change framework and plan for deployment
Leave installation and configuration activities to our experienced technical team. Our consultants can help you integrate your Microsoft Office 365 platform with legacy and third-party systems, or other User and Meeting solutions. To ensure a successful journey, we also deliver a wide range of user training and tailored adoption programs aligned to the Skype Operations Framework. Telstra’s partnership with Microsoft means you get access to latest service updates and solution developments. Take advantage of introductions to new technologies as well as recommendations on how to optimise value with your investments.
- Deliver high quality Skype for Business Cloud PBX services on a site by site basis.
- Drive adoption and return on investment.
- Enhance user experience with augmented technology and end-to-end network solutions.
- Survey sites and create implementation plans
- End-user communications, training and adoption activities
- Enable Cloud PBX services, users and devices
- Perform System and User Acceptance Testing based on agreed criteria
Focus on core business activities and not the technology behind it. Our fully managed services means you can leave it to us to manage the day-to-day operations of your Microsoft licensed solution. Get peace of mind with Telstra’s centralised 24x7x365 service desk, equipped with escalation support and troubleshooting. Our systems and portals can provide customised operational and administrative reports to help you review usage, measure success and drive actions across your business. With our market leading Performance and Measurement Framework, we unlock opportunities for closer collaboration and streamlined business processes.
- Maintain and enhance the delivery of a high quality and reliable Skype for Business and Microsoft Office 365 service to end users.
- Measure adoption and productivity against business goals and organizational strategy.
- Identify user personas to target new features and capabilities as they are released.
- Monitor Cloud PBX applications and events
- Provide user, configuration, incident and problem management
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues
- Report monthly on usage, availability, security and license consumption
- Continual Service Improvement
- Business case delivery and Success Measurement
Empowering a modern, connected workforce - together.
Telstra and Microsoft are working together to create a world where people can collaborate creatively and effortlessly, using tools they know and trust. Learn more about how co-creating amazing solutions is just the beginning.
Telstra delivers end-to-end value
As a leading service provider, we're ideally positioned to meet your end-to-end ICT requirements through access to skilled professionals, cutting-edge capabilities and proven methodologies. No wonder we provide our cross domain experience and ICT solutions to 200 of the top 500 global comapanies.
- We have over 1000 people world-wide
- Our consultants are qualified with major certifications and accreditations
- You get the very best help in understanding, managing and reducing business risk
- We provide industry-specific and domain-specific expertise
- We give you access to guidance and technical design from a deep pool of specialised talent
- You get solutions tailored specifically to your business requirements
- All work is aligned with major quality and measurement standards
- We'll ensure you get ICT project planning using best practice methodologies, governance and processes
- Your projects are delivered on time and on budget
Integration and Managed Services
- You'll get peace of mind from start to finish
- We make sure that both simple and complex services will be truly integrated from end-to-end
- You get the best chance of achieving true business transformation