Telstra Platinum is a tech support service that can help you with your IT and gadget issues.
We provide technology advice and support for most Australian-supplied internet connected gadgets. This includes internet connected devices you bought from Telstra and most of those you bought from other suppliers in Australia.
And it doesn’t matter if your phone or internet service is with Telstra or another company. So long as you’re a Telstra Platinum customer we can help you.
How much does Telstra Platinum cost?
Telstra Platinum offers subscription technology advice and support plans starting with the Service Subscription Remote, from $10 per month over 12 months (min cost $120). This plan provides 24/7 support via phone or online chat.
What does a Telstra Platinum subscription cover?
Telstra Platinum Service Subscription Remote includes:
- 24/7 phone and online support
- Access to our experts over the phone or online
- Personalised coaching on how to use webcams, printers, email and the internet
- Diagnosing and solving technology problems such as internet connectivity, Wi-Fi, and removing viruses
- Support for most Australian supplied internet enabled gadgets such as computers, smart TV’s, smartphones and tablets such as Apple iPad
- Support for common software such as iTunes, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Anti-Virus and MS Office.
What if I have a once-off issue?
You don’t have to buy a subscription to use Telstra Platinum services. You can also use our once-off services, available in store or over the phone. The cost ranges from $30 to $90 depending on the complexity of the issue.
Our No-fix No-fee guarantee means that if we can’t help you, we won’t charge you.
We can also provide you with expert in-home support to:
- get your new modem or up to five internet-enabled devices connected to your network
- investigate and solve problems such as slow computers, removing a computer virus, or fixing a connection problem.
Our in home support fee is $240. You can pay upfront, or pay $20 /mth over 12 months or $10 /mth over 24 months.
How do I talk to Telstra Platinum?
- Book an in-store appointment
You can visit a Telstra store and talk to a technician in person.
- Book a home visit
A technician can visit your home and troubleshoot the problem on the spot.
- This video shows how to book a home visit or in-store appointment.
- Over the phone
Call 13 75 87 to speak with a Platinum tech expert. If you’re happy to give the technician temporary access to your computer, they can view your screen and adjust your settings from their end.
This video explains more about our phone support services.
We're here to help
If you have a technology problem, let our experts at Telstra Platinum sort it out for you.
Call 13 75 87
Outside Australia call +612 9242 0570
Want more information?
Visit the Telstra Platinum homepage.