Your shopping cart is empty
Showing 18 articles
Late payment fee
What’s a monthly rental fee or charge
Request a refund
Received a bill for an unfamiliar service
Updating your account online
Manage your account
Set up and manage direct debit
Direct debit automatically deducts an amount from a selected card or bank account.
You can choose from two options:
- Direct debit automatic: The total bill amount due is deducted from your selected card or bank account on the bill due date. You can cap your automatic payments by setting a maximum amount.
- Direct debit fixed payments: Choose a fixed amount of $20 or more to pay from your selected card or bank account, every fortnight or month.
If your bill exceeds the capped or fixed amount, you can pay the outstanding amount using a different payment option.
You can set up, manage or cancel your direct debit through the Your Telstra Tools portal.
- Sign in to Your Telstra Tools.
- Click on the Billing tab.
- Under the Bill Settings drop down menu, found on the right of the page, select Manage direct debit.
Changes will be active within 24 hours.
Pay by credit card
If you pay your bill by credit card, a processing fee will apply. This fee depends on your card:
- For MasterCard, VISA and America Express, the rate is 0.30% of the payment amount, plus applicable GST.
- For Diners Club the rate is 1.67% of the payment amount, plus applicable GST.
You can pay by credit card through the Your Telstra Tools portal, or call 1300 369 666 to make a one-off credit card payment.
Pay by Visa Checkout
VISA Checkout works similar to PayPal. You won’t be charged a processing fee and can use VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
Pay by PayPal
If you have a 13-digit account number, you can choose to pay using PayPal. You won’t be charged a processing fee for credit card payments using PayPal.
Pay by BPay
You can choose to use BPay to pay from your cheque or savings account.
- Use your phone banking service or desktop internet banking and choose the BPay payment option.
- Enter your Biller Code and Reference number. Your biller code is 7773. Your reference number is your account number. These details can be found at the bottom of the first page of your bill.
Pay in person
You can pay in person in a Telstra store or at a post office. You’ll be charged a $1 (including GST) fee for payments made in person.
Pay over the phone
You can pay over the phone by calling 1300 369 666.
Send payment in the mail
You can send a cheque in the mail to:
PO Box 9901
Melbourne VIC 3001
Manage how you view your bill
How to unlock my phone with a PUK code
How do I manage my account online?
How do I transfer my service?
Steps for moving or setting up a new office
What services could help me after I've moved?
View your account balance
View my unbilled activity online
Set up bill notifications
Set up email bill
Request a payment extension
Download your bill online
Understanding the ACT Government Utilities Tax Charge
Track mobile broadband usage
Understanding your Telstra bill
Managing your data
24x7 App for Business
How to manage your data online
Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud™ FAQ's
How to access old bills
What happens when you disconnect a service
How do I transfer or cancel an account in the event of a death?
Your Telstra Tools
Take the Tour
How easy was it to complete your task on Telstra.com today?
Thanks for your feedback.