Vivo Vivo Y22s
Snapdragon 680 Processor
Enjoy the amazing performance that the phone runs multiple apps easily, and smoothly.
6.55-inch HD+ Display1
Enjoy clear, responsive responsive2, and immersive visuals and a display designed for comfortable viewing.
5000mAh Large Battery3
Enjoy worry-free fun time with a bigger battery that lasts longer with AI power saving technology. Its reverse responsive4 also takes care of your other devices.
18W Fast Charge
Keep your mind off the battery as it gets recharged in no time, even while gaming. The vivo Energy Guardian also optimizes and boosts battery performance2.
64GB Storage Capacity + 4GB Memory
Keep everything precious to you with 64GB of storage space. When you need it, add up to 1TB of extra storage7 via a dedicated Micro SD card8.
50MP Main Camera with a Large Sensor
Get professional-looking, high-definition shots with a large light-gathering sensor and other capabilities that work perfectly in light or darkness9.
Let your vibrant self shine through with brilliantly clear selfies in every condition with an 8MP high-definition front camera.
Add life, depth, and sophistication into every portrait you capture from the bokeh camera and flaunt your best-looking self with natural-looking enhancements on features, skin tone, and complexion.
Side Fingerprint and Face Wake
Unlock instantly with a fingerprint scanner-infused power button10, or do it almost as quickly with your face with Face Wake.
Ultra Game Mode
Enjoy next level immersion with customized audio effects and features that keep your attention on the game.
Don’t let the lag from many apps stop you, as its algorithm intelligently optimizes power for more smoothness and stability to prioritize your game.
- Actual available memory is less due to the storage of the operating system and pre-installed apps.
- Supports storage memory expansion of up to 1TB. Micro SD memory card needs to be purchased separately.
- When you use 18W Fast Charge and vivo’s standard 9V/2A charging cable, the maximum charging power is 18W.
- The data shown is from vivo laboratory tests. Actual battery duration and charging speed is subject to actual usage and may vary depending on environmental and other factors.
- Reverse charging requires an OTG cable which needs to be purchased separately. Make sure the OTG feature is toggled on in Settings before using it. The typical battery capacity is 5000mAh, and the rated battery capacity is 4880mAh.
- High refresh rate and screen brightness enhancement in bright sunlight are only available in certain scenarios.
- Unlocking time with side-mounted fingerprint scanner and its actual performance may vary depending on actual environment.
- The product pictures and features shown are for reference only, the images shown on the display screen are simulated, graphics for demonstration and illustrative purposes only. Please refer to the actual product.
- All data is based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Actual performance may vary depending on software version, specific test environment and phone model. All comparisons shown on this page refer to vivo products only.
- Specifications, parameters, or parts of the product may vary, vivo may update the descriptions and/or specifications accordingly without giving any prior notice.
- The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.55-inch in the full rectangle. Actual display area is slightly smaller.
|Performance||4GX -supports typical download speeds of 2Mbps up to 75Mbps for 4GX Category 4 devices in 4GX enabled areas. Outside 4GX areas you will switch to our fastest available 4G or 3G speeds.|
|Display||6.55“ HD+ inches|
|Storage||64 ROM + 4GB RAM + Supports up to 1024GB microSD|
|Cameras||Triple Camera 50M +2MP+2MP With Auto flash 10X Digital zoom Front: 8M Camera with 2x Digital zoom and face beauty.|
|Operating System||Android 12|
|Network Support 4GX||Yes|
|Network Support 5G||No|
|Telstra Blue Tick||Yes|
|Display Type||HD+(1612X720) LCD Aspect Ratio 20:9, 317 PPI|
|Screen Size||6.55 inches|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 1TB via microSD (sold separately)|
|Talktime||Up to 20.44h hours|
|Stand-By Time||Up to 651h hours|
|3G Network||3G: B1/2/4/5/8|
|4G Network||4G: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41(194M)|
- The Telstra Mobile Network offers 4GX in all major and regional cities and in over 1,600 towns and communities around Australia. In other coverage areas around Australia, you’ll automatically switch to our fastest available 4G or 3G. Check mobile coverage.
- Speeds vary for reasons like location, distance from base stations, terrain, user numbers, hardware/software configuration, download source and upload destination.
Download speeds are capped on our 4G and 5G network on some plans.
Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile
Your capped download speed is the maximum potential download speed for data included in your recharge. Factors impacting typical speed include location, distance from the base station, local conditions, concurrent users, hardware and software configuration and download/upload destination. Telstra 5G now reaches 80% of Australians. Compatible device required. Roll over unused data when you recharge $12-$65 before expiry. Unlimited calls and text exclude satellite and premium numbers (e.g. 19xx numbers), operator assisted calls (e.g. most 12xx numbers) and diverted calls. Our FairPlay policy applies. Carbon neutral certification excludes mobile devices.
Telstra Pre-Paid mobile devices
Unlocking fee may apply for use with a non-Telstra SIM card. See more unlocking information. Limit 1 per customer and no trade sales. Blue Tick lets you know which phones are recommended for handheld coverage in rural areas.
Google, Google Play, Chrome and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Why choose us?
Australia's largest network
Our 4G network reaches further than any other.
Continuous data rollover
Not going to use up your data in time? Just recharge before expiry on Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile and rollover up to 200GB of your unused data.
Call overseas with included minutes
With capped international call minutes from Australia to selected destinations on Pre-Paid Mobile, you can stay in touch with friends and family overseas.
Be rewarded with Telstra Plus
Join Telstra Plus and get rewarded just for recharging. Earn points to put towards must-have devices, recharges, accessories and more. Eligibility criteria apply.
Got more questions about Pre-Paid? We’re here to help.
We're here to answer your questions.
Send us a message
You can message us about a range of topics and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
More information about Pre-Paid mobile phones can be found in our frequently asked questions.