Your shopping cart is empty
nbn™ network rollout map
in your area.
Check the nbn™ network rollout map to see if you can get the nbn™ network
When will the nbn be in my area?
The nbn network is currently rolling out fibre to 93% of Australian suburbs and towns, with the remaining 7% being connected via fixed wireless and satellite technologies.
To find out if the nbn is in your area, or when you will get the nbn in your suburb, enter your address in our rollout map.
To find out what type of nbn connection or plans are available to you, visit Telstra nbn plans and bundles.
If you’re in one of the few areas not getting nbn, you’ll receive broadband coverage. Learn more about broadband here.
Find out more about the nbn ™ network
How to connect
We help make your transition to the nbn™ network as simple as possible.
What is the nbn™ network?
We bring you up to speed on the newest technology connecting Australia.
Questions about the nbn™? We can help
Call 1800 993 728
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer any questions.
Have a question about you and the nbn™ network? Our customers have firsthand knowledge.
More information about the nbn™ network can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions.
Things you need to know
The nbn™ network rollout map is currently under review, pending the introduction of new government policy. Some content may not be current. You should not rely solely on this information.
The nbn™ co has recently reviewed its rollout information to align with the policy of the new government. This is an ongoing process and further information will be provided when available.
Service available means the premises is passed by the active network and services may be ordered and purchased from a telephone or internet service provider.
Build commenced means that nbn co has issued contract instructions to construction partners so they can commence work in this area. The build commenced boundaries are subject to change as a result of boundary changes which may be made during the construction process.
Not currently available: Building the nbn™ network hasn't commenced in your area. The nbn™ network is designed to provide Australians with access to affordable high-speed internet and telephone services, regardless of where they live.
Service unavailable: The nbn™ network is available in your area; however, additional works are necessary to allow a service to be connected. Please call the nbn™ co Contact Centre on 1800 OUR NBN (1800 687 626) to find out when service may be available.