There are three ways to receive your Telstra bill
- Email Bill.
- Online via Telstra 24x7 My Account and Telstra 24x7® App.
- Paper Bill via post. This incurs a $2.20 charge per bill, although some exceptions apply.
So it makes sense to switch to electronic billing only, and avoid the paper bill charge.
It’s easy to go paperless
You can change your billing preference easily in Telstra 24x7 My Account, follow the steps below.:
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Select Settings in the top right corner
- Select Bill Settings
- Locate the account you would like to change from the ‘Bill delivery’ list
- Select Update bill delivery & notification preferences
6. Select the Bill Delivery Option of your choice and click Update
Good to know:
- You can also change the email address that you’d like your bill sent to in this section.
- You can have different delivery methods and addresses for each of your accounts.
- To get your bill emailed to you, simply click here.
Want more information?
Still need to get in touch