How do I change from paper to email billing?
There are three ways to receive your Telstra bill
- Email Bill.
- Online via Telstra 24x7 My Account and Telstra 24x7® App.
- Paper Bill via post.
It’s easy to go paperless
You can change your billing preference easily in Telstra 24x7 My Account, follow the steps below.:
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Select Settings in the top right corner
- Select Bill Settings
- Locate the account you would like to change from the ‘Bill delivery’ list
- Select Update bill delivery & notification preferences
6. Select the Bill Delivery Option of your choice and click Update
Want more information?
Good to know
- You can also change the email address that you’d like your bill sent to in this section.
- You can have different delivery methods and addresses for each of your accounts.
- To get your bill emailed to you, simply click here.
Still need to get in touch